Origins Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've never tried anything from their range but i'm thinking of getting something soon. Any recommendations on what's good??

Thanks in advance!

They have some good stuff. One of their best is this eye cream that I use at night and love it!

org_722B_wide_lrg.jpg

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=359 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=globalSiteTxt width=359>Make crow's feet fly.</TD></TR><TR><TD height=15>
transparent.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=globalSiteTxt width=359>Eye Doctor® Moisture care for skin around eyes</TD></TR><TR><TD height=15>
transparent.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=globalSiteTxt width=359>When fragile skin around eyes shows crinkly dry lines and other unsightly flaws, a twice-daily dose of botanicals are just what the "Doctor" ordered to help them disappear. Nature's highly recommended caretakers, including cooling Cucumber, soothing Rosemary and energizing Ginseng, offer rapid, visible relief. They act firmly to help counter crow's feet, de-pouf puffs and fade dark shadows from sight to make skin around eyes look and feel all better. And Green Tea Extract helps fight off free radical damage. Shows perfect bedside manners, night or day, under makeup or alone.

HOW TO USE: Follow “Doctor’s†orders: gently dab around eye area with fingertips, AM and PM.

Ophthalmologically tested.

Eye Doctor® is great for all skins.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I haven't used any personally... but I did get a demo of their products at the trade show in NYC last year. Seems to be really nice
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i just checked their site to give you the proper names of what ive tried, and they seeme to have discontinued one of my fave lipsticks! i cant recall the exact name, but its a creamy sheer l/s with a tint of color. there were about 5 colors. argh!

everyone used to rave about the underwear for lashes until every company came out with a lash primer. origins version totally stinks. jmo, of course.

the never a dull moment facial scrub is quite nice, but i wouldnt say it works any better than any other scrub. it has a fun thick texture and a nice smell, though. it has fruit enzymes and is extremely similar to kiehls pineapple papaya facial scrub.

if you were going to try a single product from origins, i would go with the ginger body scrub or the ginger souffle whipped body cream. they have the most amazing fresh ginger scent.

a perfect world for eyes is a decent eye cream, but i didnt find it to be any different than other eye creams, except it smells better.

My best friend gave me a gift package from them a while back. I'll try to remember what all was in it and post!
smile.gif

Thanks for all the recommendations girls! Think i might try a body scrub or something coz i'm all out that stuff at the mo
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
you know how im always asking to to confirm the meaning of slang for me? well, mo is what we call gay men. lol. its short for homosexual. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG, LMAO!! How stupid do i feel now!!

We say MO coz it's short for moment..

Example, i'll be with you in a mo, insead of i'll be with you in a moment!

lol. its ok. i dont know how widespread the term is, but i def knew what you meant at first glance.

Latest posts

Back