Sign in to follow this  
Laura

Origins Products

I've never tried anything from their range but i'm thinking of getting something soon. Any recommendations on what's good??

Thanks in advance!

They have some good stuff. One of their best is this eye cream that I use at night and love it!

Posted Image

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=359 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=globalSiteTxt width=359>Make crow's feet fly.</TD></TR><TR><TD height=15>Posted Image</TD></TR><TR><TD class=globalSiteTxt width=359>Eye Doctor® Moisture care for skin around eyes</TD></TR><TR><TD height=15>Posted Image</TD></TR><TR><TD class=globalSiteTxt width=359>When fragile skin around eyes shows crinkly dry lines and other unsightly flaws, a twice-daily dose of botanicals are just what the "Doctor" ordered to help them disappear. Nature's highly recommended caretakers, including cooling Cucumber, soothing Rosemary and energizing Ginseng, offer rapid, visible relief. They act firmly to help counter crow's feet, de-pouf puffs and fade dark shadows from sight to make skin around eyes look and feel all better. And Green Tea Extract helps fight off free radical damage. Shows perfect bedside manners, night or day, under makeup or alone.

HOW TO USE: Follow “Doctor’s†orders: gently dab around eye area with fingertips, AM and PM.

Ophthalmologically tested.

Eye Doctor® is great for all skins.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I haven't used any personally... but I did get a demo of their products at the trade show in NYC last year. Seems to be really nice Posted Image

i just checked their site to give you the proper names of what ive tried, and they seeme to have discontinued one of my fave lipsticks! i cant recall the exact name, but its a creamy sheer l/s with a tint of color. there were about 5 colors. argh!

everyone used to rave about the underwear for lashes until every company came out with a lash primer. origins version totally stinks. jmo, of course.

the never a dull moment facial scrub is quite nice, but i wouldnt say it works any better than any other scrub. it has a fun thick texture and a nice smell, though. it has fruit enzymes and is extremely similar to kiehls pineapple papaya facial scrub.

if you were going to try a single product from origins, i would go with the ginger body scrub or the ginger souffle whipped body cream. they have the most amazing fresh ginger scent.

a perfect world for eyes is a decent eye cream, but i didnt find it to be any different than other eye creams, except it smells better.

Thanks for all the recommendations girls! Think i might try a body scrub or something coz i'm all out that stuff at the mo Posted Image

OMG, LMAO!! How stupid do i feel now!!

We say MO coz it's short for moment..

Example, i'll be with you in a mo, insead of i'll be with you in a moment!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Your skincare routine should involve the following  1. CLEANSE- Thats the main part of any routine. Cleanse two times a day-once in morning and other in evening. 2. MOISTURE- The key to any healthy skin is by moisturizing it daily. ,  3. PROTECTION AGAINST THE SUN- Protection against the sun is the most important for oily skin. I would recommend you to use  water-based sunscreen as oil based sunscreens make you look greasy. And the do's other than this -Remove makeup before going to bed Keep your skin and body always hydrated by drinking plenty of water and eating fruits and vegetables that are highly rich in water.  
    • Makeup items and cooking recipes are essential part for every women in this world because they are really attached with their daily activity.
    • Smashbox photo finish primer! Smart choice, I LOVE IT! I also love Touchinsol no porelem primer. I really couldn’t live without either of them. I like to switch them up so my skin doesn’t get used to either one. 
    • I 100% agree! I feel as if makeup is my armor.  It makes me feel confident and in turn that makes me happy. Make up really does boost my mood and takes away some of my self hate. 
    • https://colourpop.com/ and https://www.morphe.com/ have great quality makeup for the price. I recommend maybe aN eyeshadow palette, a matching color lipgloss/lipstick and mascara. All these will be easy to find online. Colourpop has free shipping if you spend over $25, I believe. Morphe I think it is free shipping over $75.  Hope I was able to help even just a little. 

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2020 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

Eye Makeup Reviews

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lips

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Makeup Brushes and Tools