I Am Shocked! EDM vs BE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Girls, I am SHOCKED!!!! As you know I am a BE -girl.
smile.gif
However, I ended up ordering free samples of EDM and used it today for the first time. I didnt really think I was gonna like it more than BE though. HOWEVER.... I LOVE it! I actually like it better than BE!

I still love my BE foundation/mineral veil, etc, however, the reasons why I liked the EDM foundation better were:

1) It has more coverage than BE

2) It is the first foundation I used that actually decreased the appearance of my pores

3) It seems to melt on your skin as you apply it and gives a gorgeous, glowy, flawless look

4)It is cheaper than BE hehehe

5) It stayed put ALL day!!!! Seriously! No touch ups required.

6) My skin did not get oily at all (but this happens to BE too).

I am so excited! I loved the blush (apple) too.

I posted a FOTD today using the new EDM stuff.
smile.gif
I'm hooked!
biggrin.gif

Yay!! That's awesome EDM works so well on you!
smile.gif
I checked out your FOTD and your skin looked really great!

I've been reading so, soo many good things about EDM fr LVA and other girls on this board. I can't wait for my samples to arrive!!!

Yup... it's good stuff! I've been singing its praises on MUA for a while; it quickly reached HG status for me. And it's such a good value.
smile.gif

Ohh! Thanks for the info! I am a BE user and it can get expensive. I am excited to hear about this! ;0) I will be doing more reasearch...and I'll check out you're FOTD too hottie! ;0)

Kat - let us know when they arrive. When i first joined MuT and i saw every1 w/their HGs, I just wanted to find an HG so bad... esp foundation... everything made me look either too red or too washed out .... EDM is my HG now .... I love it like Marisol loves ,.... strobe cream .. LoL

Thais -- just saw your fotd .. gorgeous .... !!

where can you get this stuff? on a website?
kopfkratz.gif
sorry, im clueless, but I am interested now
smile.gif

edit: i found the website in another thread. I think i will order free samples
smile.gif

well, after reading good stuff about it for the third time today (thx thais and lva) Im gonna order a sample *sigh*

But not today!! NO!NO!I'll wait till next month.Well, I'll try

thats great! =D I saw your FOTD n its very natural looking n glowy ^.^

can I buy EDM's stuff from a store or is it only online? coz my mother is travelling to Canada n maybe NYC in a few days n Im gonna ask her to get me some
biggrin.gif

WOW, glad it working for you.I might add this to my wish list.I was going to try BE,but with that glowing review you just gave, i will have to see if i can find it here in the UK.

Enjoy!

hmmm, now I am very curious to try this. I used to use BE however it didn't stay put so I quit using it. I did not like having to reapply 3 hours later.

Originally Posted by foxyqt thats great! =D I saw your FOTD n its very natural looking n glowy ^.^can I buy EDM's stuff from a store or is it only online? coz my mother is travelling to Canada n maybe NYC in a few days n Im gonna ask her to get me some
biggrin.gif

I think you can only buy it from www.everydayminerals.com
The samples are free and you just need to pay for shipping (2.85 dollars). You get a LOT of powder!

Looks like we started a domino effect LVA!
smile.gif
hahahahaha Go Mineral Makeup!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by kissmewhenicry http://www.everydayminerals.com/this one?

Yep!

Originally Posted by Pauline WOW, glad it working for you.I might add this to my wish list.I was going to try BE,but with that glowing review you just gave, i will have to see if i can find it here in the UK.Enjoy!

It is not available in stores, you need to order it from their website, and they do deliver it to the UK.
For the ones of you trying MMU for the first time, dont forget to buy a Kabuki brush for the foundation and another brush for the finishing dust! Right application is essential!!!!

Originally Posted by DiorAddict Thanks for the info Thais! I' ve just ordered my edm samples and they should be here pretty soon, I' m very excited to try them! Wow, everyone is ordering the samples!!! LOL Very nice.

Originally Posted by kissmewhenicry Is it ok if I choose the (small) USPS Global priority mail ?i suppose the samples’re not big.. Yep!

Back