Yucky Hair...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, my hair is like, hecka weird.... some parts are brown... really soft and smooth... and the other parts are black and they are hecka flipping coarse. Anyways.. well, a while ago (like a year ago, actually) I got it colored, and I usually straighten it often... but even when I don't straighten it, most of it is still coarse and frizzy... what should I do?

I have partly curly hair. So I can relate. I have to use lots of product. it also takes time becasue you have to learn what your hair wants to do, and how to work WITH it. Best of luck. Try some gel or mouse and let your hair dry naturally. See how it goes. If you hate it, then blow dry and see how you like it then.

I hope something works for you! And welcome to MuT by the way!

P.S. You could get the color all one color by dying it. Or maybe a semi-perminant to blend it all together

maybe some parts are fried. have you tried using a deep conditioner? i know my hair's like that and when i condition, it's all back to normal.

Anne Marie's right... I would use a semi perm. dye if you want to recolor. I also have wavy hair, more so in some areas than others.... and I usually have to do my hair either blown out straight, or scrunched & curly. Has your hair always had different textures or have you had some sort of chemical process (besides color) in the past?

Back