I can upload video tut's now..so my quesion is..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are there any of the tutorials I did as still pictures that you'd like to see done in video format? I'm so anxious to try this!!
smile.gif

O! O! .. pick me! ...LoL..... i realli like the pink one u did recently! Pink Freeze i think ....
biggrin.gif

All of them!

Hee hee I would like to see your deckchair/coco combination. That is one of my favorite ones from you.

That's awesome Ash! We want all of them! lol

When you're done, send it to Tony. Tony will convert the vid to flash vid and upload it to MUT server.

Well I babysit a 11 wk old who sleeps all day, so I'll eventually be able to do all of them. I've already done the coco/deckchair one, so I'll just have to figure out how to upload it!

And how do I sent it to Tony? Through email?

Originally Posted by Leony That's awesome Ash! We want all of them! lol
When you're done, send it to Tony. Tony will convert the vid to flash vid and upload it to MUT server.

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Well I babysit a 11 wk old who sleeps all day, so I'll eventually be able to do all of them. I've already done the coco/deckchair one, so I'll just have to figure out how to upload it!
And how do I sent it to Tony? Through email?

so excited can't wait to watch your videos..

Thanks Tony! I'll just post a comment on your profile or something and let you know. I'm gonna do them all before I upload any of them, so it may be a while yet.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I would like to see them ALL! Let me know and I can convert them into flash

yea! i'm so happi u decided to do them all ... we love u Ash!!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons

Thanks Tony! I'll just post a comment on your profile or something and let you know. I'm gonna do them all before I upload any of them, so it may be a while yet.
smile.gif

Oh how cool! Thanks very much for this. You can also just let one of the mods to get a hold of me. Thanks again. You will be famous!!!
smile.gif

And I LOVE everyone on MuT! That's why I'm doing it for ya'll!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LVA yea! i'm so happi u decided to do them all ... we love u Ash!!

yay, Ash!!!! that´s awesome news. I wanna see all the tutorials, but yeah the deckchair/coco look is a MUST LOL

Back