Redkhen Smooth down, All Soft, or Matrix Sleek look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which one should I purchase
kopfkratz.gif
. I cannot purchase all of these at the same time, since Nexxus is costing me a fourtune.
pedro.gif
Which is the best: tames down frizz, non greasy, healthier, does not weigh the hair down? I

I already use deep condtiong, and a mosturizing shampoo so i do not need it
val.gif
. Something to make it silky, smooth, soft, and easy to manage -Im on No heat.
eclipsee.gif
thrashi.gif

i use stuff from the matrix sleek look line. i really really like so far. it seems to work nice. i havent tried redkhen one though.

I haven't used the other lines .. but i realli like Matrix Sleek Look
biggrin.gif

I've never tried Smooth Down, but I've used All Soft and Sleek Look. Sleek Look is my HG. It tames my frizzies and keeps my hair soft and smooth. I haven't noticed any buildup either, but I try and switch out my products and use a clarifying shampoo occasionally to help with that. I do think this could weigh your hair down if you use the whole line. I have very thick hair wavy hair so I use tons of product when I straighten it.

I didn't love All Soft. It did make my hair soft...almost TOO soft! It didn't seem to do much for my frizzies.

Try the Redken Smooth Down.. that is awsome stuff and it helps protect your hair from being fried when straightening. Well worth the price!

I am trying to stay away from not heat. I guess I will purchase all three of these one at a time. I am defenitely check The Redken Smooth Down and All Soft first.

Smooth Down has wax in it also Smooth down heat Glide? Is Wax bad? Soory to sound stupid

I've used the Sleek.Look --- worked well... I had samples of All Soft, but really didn't do much for me.

I use Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat conditioner and the Smooth Down shampoo. I They work better on my hair than the Matrix Sleek look line, which I found to be too heavy and dulling. My hair is medium texture with natural waves and tends to get frizzy. I also love the Graham Webb Stick Straight product line, although it tends to build up and has to be clarified off at least once a week.

Sometimes moisturizing shampoos put too much moisture in the hair, and the hair starts feeling heavy and spongy and can swell and look frizzy. I use Biolage fortifying shampoo and conditioner a couple times a week to strengthen the hair and get some protein strength into it.

I tried the MAtrix sleek look conditioner and it was thick, waxy and did absolutely nothing for my hair. It weighed it down and didn't add softness. Redken All Soft conditioner is awesome. It's been my HG along with a Neutrogena conditioner. It's nourishing, smells great and makes me hair very soft without weighing it down.

Originally Posted by Jazzything I use Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat conditioner and the Smooth Down shampoo. I They work better on my hair than the Matrix Sleek look line, which I found to be too heavy and dulling. My hair is medium texture with natural waves and tends to get frizzy. I also love the Graham Webb Stick Straight product line, although it tends to build up and has to be clarified off at least once a week.
Sometimes moisturizing shampoos put too much moisture in the hair, and the hair starts feeling heavy and spongy and can swell and look frizzy. I use Biolage fortifying shampoo and conditioner a couple times a week to

strengthen the hair and get some protein strength into it.

The moisturzing part - this is the reason i think my hair is feel yucky. I will def check it out Redken both of them out, but I hate that they put wax in there products.

Originally Posted by Salope I tried the MAtrix sleek look conditioner and it was thick, waxy and did absolutely nothing for my hair. It weighed it down and didn't add softness. Redken All Soft conditioner is awesome. It's been my HG along with a Neutrogena conditioner. It's nourishing, smells great and makes me hair very soft without weighing it down. I was thinking just abt the shampoo and now condtioner, will check it out. This chick she has really pretty hair I asked her what she used all soft redken.

Latest posts

Back