"Arielle" is finally "Andi" now

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don´t know why it took me so long to finally change my username. I mean almost everybody has their first name as a username...and now me too!

just wanted to let you guys know that it´s me. Cause there is only one true Andi
laughing.gif

I was wondering if I should even post about this...I thought everyone would realize eventually. but I thought it can´t hurt.

But, But..wasn't Arielle from The Little Mermaid??
icon_queen.gif
star.gif
nixweiss.gif

I love both..I love the name Andi ( Long Story)...

I've wanted to change mine too, but there is already a jen and jennifer. Thanks for letting us know.

You can have whatever name you want - you are so pretty, I will remember your picture!

Okay, sorry that sounded so creepy haha!

well your name is really andrea that sould of been ur users name lol, but i know everybody calls u andi. i dont even know what im talking about half the time so dont mind me
tocktock.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) cool! now we need another video from you :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL yeah right Tony. I could do one where I´m jodling cause we Austrians do that all day
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by PerfectMistake You can have whatever name you want - you are so pretty, I will remember your picture!
Okay, sorry that sounded so creepy haha!

aww thanks sweetie that wasn´t creepy at all, just really nice!!!

Originally Posted by Liz yay!!!! didn't i call you that? at least on here. lol yeah, I think you were the first one to call me that, at least on here. you sort of "invented" my new username so to say
lol.gif

Originally Posted by jennycateyez well your name is really andrea that sould of been ur users name lol, but i know everybody calls u andi. i dont even know what im talking about half the time so dont mind me
tocktock.gif
well Andrea was already taken, too bad. I should have thought about this earlier. LOL you´re too funny

Latest posts

Back