Loving Loving Loving HealthySexyHair products!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I used the HealthySexyHair (HSH) shampoo and conditioner last weekend and flat ironed my hair (https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=31032). Yesterday I used it again and just let my hair air-dry and it is just so smooth, shiny and tame! LOL I am loving this line so much! Thanks Janelle and Kim for suggesting it!!!

Here are some pics of my air-dry hair after using HSH... This was after a day of work and no combing. LOL

YAY
rockwoot.gif

Attachment 21809Attachment 21810Attachment 21811

u're welcome Thais, I was a lil hesitant to buy it @ first cuz the price on it was a lil more expensive than my normal drugstore shampoo and conditioner . .but wow!! i love it soo much!! I'm sooo happi u like it too, yea!!

btw - i think i'm in love w/your hair, u look like those girls in the head and shoulders commercial
biggrin.gif

Alright, one more rave and I'm going to knock myself out! I keep hearing about it, and I'm trying to find a local store that has it so I don't have to wait on it in the mail *lol* Grrrr!!!!!!!! Why am I always the late one? Glad you've loving it Thais!

Originally Posted by Aquilah Why am I always the late one? Glad you've loving it Thais! Better late than never!

Wow, your hair looks awesome. (Putting HSH on my wish list)

we don't get the Healthy Sexy Hair in Canada.. only the other ones, like short hair or big hair.. crap....

Your hair looks so pretty! I'm so jealous because my hair is short and not long and pretty
frown.gif
Is this like a salon only brand?

I'm using this shampoo and conditioner right now and I'm seeing great results.

Originally Posted by kisska3000 Does anybody know what kind of stores sale them or something like that. Thanks. I buy it at Trade Secret.

I get it at Ulta... it's a salon brand, but you can usually find it in stores that carry salon lines.

Glad your liking it!!! Your hair looks GREAT!!!!

YEAH BABY!!! Another HSH Girl!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
rockwoot.gif

As far as the scent.. it's kinda hard to describe. Clean smelling, almost like a coconutty fruit scent. Not overpowering. I like this scent better than the new "chocolate milk" one they have out now that I smelled yesterday at Ulta...

Originally Posted by shockn What is the scent like for these products?
smile.gif
The shampoo has a citric scent to it. It is difficult to describe the scent of the conditioner, but somehow it reminds me of a beach. LOL I think it is because there is some sort of coconut smell to it.

Originally Posted by kisska3000 Does anybody know what kind of stores sale them or something like that. Thanks. I bought mine at Trade Secret.

Originally Posted by Danielle&lt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your hair looks so pretty! I'm so jealous because my hair is short and not long and pretty
frown.gif
Is this like a salon only brand? I think so, but you can find it at Trade Secret too.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I get it at Ulta... it's a salon brand, but you can usually find it in stores that carry salon lines.
Glad your liking it!!! Your hair looks GREAT!!!!

YEAH BABY!!! Another HSH Girl!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
rockwoot.gif

As far as the scent.. it's kinda hard to describe. Clean smelling, almost like a coconutty fruit scent. Not overpowering. I like this scent better than the new "chocolate milk" one they have out now that I smelled yesterday at Ulta...

Lol thanks so much for advocating for this product. I was actually buying some ice cream at Cold stone creamery in the mall, and as I was lining, I looked inside the Trade Secret store that was just next to it and saw the HSH products in there. Then I couldnt resist it. LOLI will have to send some to Brazil for my mom and sister.
smile.gif

I am sooo wanting to try this brand now. As soon as my Redken runs out (I hate having 7463623 bottles of shampoo & conditioner in the bathroom), I'm buying this brand. I looked on Ulta's website and couldn't find the products. Am I retarded or is the brand not there?

Two years back I got mines at Long Drugs, but than they did not have the Healthy Sexy Line, only the volume one. You might want to check Rite Aide.

Originally Posted by Salope I am sooo wanting to try this brand now. As soon as my Redken runs out (I hate having 7463623 bottles of shampoo & conditioner in the bathroom), I'm buying this brand. I looked on Ulta's website and couldn't find the products. Am I retarded or is the brand not there? They dont usually show their salon hair items online... you usually can't find any CHI irons or anything like that either. I guess maybe for resale security, not sure...But yes, they do have the entire Sexy Hair Concepts collections in store.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back