Rave! Nicka K eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This has to be one of the most pigmented DRUG STORE eye shadows that I've ever tried. I actually picked them up at our local beauty supply store ( not sure if that falls into the drug store category ) and figured I'd give them a try. They have tons of color selections.. and get this, they're only $2.99! Another great thing is.. for those ( like myself ) who aren't great at picking out color schemes.. each little '' pallet '' comes with 3 corresponding colors. This is the first '' low end '' e/s that I would compare to MAC!

In the pics I did use UD PP under the shadow.. and it's the first shadow pictured ( on the top ). I haven't tried the other two yet, but I can't wait..

Have you guys ever heard of this brand? ( Nicka K ) Or tried it????

No, but it sounds interesting. What drugstore did you find this brand in? What area of the country?

Maria, tell me you weren't still online from 3am when you posted this *lol* I've never heard of this brand before... I'll have to look into You look great in purple e/s sweetie! Those are very nice colors! Oh, and your hair looks much better in it's natural state than mine does! Seriously sweetie! Lookin' glam!

you look great...i've seen that brand at my local beauty shop but never tried it since i don't know if it's good or not...i think i should visit the store and get some...LOL

It looks great ! It's awesome to discover those little gems
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah Maria, tell me you weren't still online from 3am when you posted this *lol* I've never heard of this brand before... I'll have to look into You look great in purple e/s sweetie! Those are very nice colors! Oh, and your hair looks much better in it's natural state than mine does! Seriously sweetie! Lookin' glam! LOL I'm a vampire, I tell ya! I was up all night so, I passed the time by playing in my make up lol.. that always seems to do it for me
laughing.gif
After that I was long gone. Thanks girly!

wow! Those colors are sooo cool on you! I've never heard of that brand, I'm going to have to check it out next time I go shopping.

Those colours look great on you Maria! I also like your mu application. Very pretty.

Oh, and to answer your question; I've never heard of that brand
smile.gif

I've never heard of this brand but your pics are gorgeous. They are surprisingly pigmented for drugstore makeup and look really pretty.

wow, i've never heard of this brand, but it looks great! i'm gonna look at sally beauty and maybe see if they sell it there.

by the way, maria, you look gorgeous! i wish you'd do FOTDs!

I'm def gonna pick some up next time I go shopping! By the way, you look lovely!

Aw thanks girls!! I'm gonna try to do some more FOTD's Jennifer.. I'm rediculously lazy when it comes to those lol..

For some reason when I looked on the website (www.nickak.com) I didn't see the same shadow's that I bought. I saw some Nicka K shadow's but, they didn't come in the little 3 color combo's or the same packaging.. so, I'm not sure if it's the same or not. I'm tempted to order some just to see.. since they're so cheap anyways.

You look fabulous Maria and no, I haven't heard of the brand.

What are you wearing on your lips?

Yes! while i was looking for some NYX i kept finding Nicka K and since im tryng to buy less make-up i didnt buy one. I might have to pick one up now. lol

Back