The Hair Guru finally gets a CHI! lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes... it is true. I finally OWN a CHI. lol Mom bought it for me as part of a late bday/early Xmas gift on an Ulta spree yesterday. Got the "Ulta Exclusive" Ultra Chi... in lavender. Oooooh !!! Aaaahhhh!
wink.gif
Gotta love the thermal pouch! lol

I figured it was about time I had one. Would come in handy for keeping this mess in check over the summer. Still going to use my dryer though, and just touch up w/ the iron every so often.

So... this is today's hair (did it last night) still straight despite the rain this morning and the humidity this afternoon.

I also used it with....

TIGI S-Factor Shampoo & Conditioner (also new... got some recc's to try it --- not bad so far! Smells like those old strawberry shortcake dolls from the 80's !!) lol

TIGI S-Factor Defrizzer/smoothing cream

CHI Iron Guard 44 (got it at that trade show in April - finally get to use it! lol)

And a quick finale w/ some Static Guard.. lol

TA-DA! There ya have it... lol
wink.gif
Ignore the face... gym day - And no makeup (too lazy this morning!) lol

Awesome! You look amazing love. I'm not much on straightening anymore but I'd love to have the CHI dryer. Well one of these days. I'm so glad that you were able to get the CHI!

wow, i cant believe how your hair stayed so straight when u straightened it the day before!!! Your hair looks great!

thank you all my loves!
smile.gif
With the CHI dryer (definitely reccomend it Gwena! get the CHI Rocket if you do) & the ceramic brushes I get my hair straight... pretty much the same as it is in these pictures... but usually on a humid day or the next day... It'll start to wave up underneath and around the temples. So hopefully this will keep the waves at bay.

But ty all for the comments! xoxo

Your mom is pure sweetness, Janelle! You look absolutely gorgeous! I love the lavender. I wish it would've been around when my husband purchased my three.
wink.gif
I hope you enjoy your new goodies!

holy crap your hair looks great! enjoy your new chi! i love the color. did they have it in pink?
smile.gif

You look great Janelle! Love the hair! I SO need to get a CHI!!! I have a Jilbere one that I haven't even opened!

Originally Posted by Jennifer holy crap your hair looks great! enjoy your new chi! i love the color. did they have it in pink?
smile.gif
yeah.. they had it in lavender, fushia, and lime. The fushia (pink) is like the color of Tova's font... the colored ones are only at Ulta for some reason... I'm not sure why... even on the box it has 'Ulta Exclusive' imprinted on it... the Ulta site doesn't show their CHI irons... never do for some reason ---

but thanks guys!!! xoxo

welcome... I tried finding pics online b/c I was in lazy mode and didn't feel like breaking out the camera.. lol But no luck --- so I'll just use my box instead
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 welcome... I tried finding pics online b/c I was in lazy mode and didn't feel like breaking out the camera.. lol But no luck --- so I'll just use my box instead
wink.gif
sorry i made you do that
knuddel.gif

Your hair looks great, Janelle! Those CHI's are awesome....

I have a Canadian version called the Isinis.

I don't think it is a good as the CHI..but I $pent a ***load of money on it
kopfkratz.gif
frown.gif
...so I don't think I'll be getting a CHI anytime soon

Enjoy!!!

ooo .... wow ... i wonder if u ever have any bad hair days ?? and waking up in the morning doesn't count ... hee hee
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back