OPI nailpolishes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just visited this site and wanted to order some polishes. they have so many colors so could someone recommend some colors?

thanks!

xoxo samantha

Yeah, what type of colors are you looking for though? light pinks? hotpinks? red? neutrals? mauvy colors? because like you said, they have a ton of colors
tongue.gif

hmm i think naturals.. have to let my nails grow a little bit and i dont think bright colours will look nice on my nails now. thought the princess charming collection was pretty but still cant decide

The princess charming collection is really pretty!!

Here are some other ones that i have, you might like them too:

Frutti tutti tonga

(on the left)

tuttiduo.jpg

Italian love affair

NLI27.jpg

Cozu-melted in the Sun (from the mexico collection)

M27.jpg

Skinny dip'n Lake Michigan

NLW43.jpg

i really like Italian love affair .. how does it look on nails cuz i know some look really different from in the bottle???

yeah a lot look different from the bottle, like that "it's all greek to me" i showed u! haha

I'd have to say the Italian one looks pretty close to the picture. It's a frosted color, not a sheer, so after the two coats, it's pretty pink
smile.gif
but it's a light pink.. and a little more shiney in real life, I love it!

Here's another idea: How about I'm a princess, you're not. It's a pinkish-pearl color but it's neutral and shimmery. I have a ton of OPI polishes but they're all bright as heck. I'm sure OPI will have something for your taste
hand.gif

WOW, let me go and get them....
whistling.gif

I think my favorite is I'm not really a waitress. It's one of the most popular colors and looking at it in the bottle doesn't do it justice. It's a deep red shimmery color.

Then there's: Kinky in Helsinky which is a deep fushia color which also has a shimmer. If someone's looking for a bright red color, I would recommend: Big apple red. Hungary for my honey is an orangish-bronze with a gold shimmer. Senorita rose-alita is a pretty rose color with a golden shimmer. I think these are my favorite colors. I'm always on the hunt for a good OPI sale!

ooooh the rose one sounds nice
smile.gif
.. i love all the names hahaha thats too funny
rofl2.gif

My absolute favorite is Hawaiian Orchid.

I think Jessica Simpson wears Tutti Frutti Tonga, a very light pearly pink.

For hot pink I would suggest La Paz-itively Hot.

And for true red I suggest OPI Red.

ok thankss..
smile.gif
i think ive seen that hot pink one before.. wow was it bright!!!! does anyone know if its really that bright on ur nails???

ps- sorry for kinda takin over this thread , im just lookin for a good color to get when i go to the salon next week
tongue.gif

Well, I really don't have any bright pink colors. Most of mine are a little darker because I think it looks better with my skin tone. The brightest ones I have are Senorita rose-alita and Blushingham Palace. I have seen some pretty colors but I don't recall the names. Sorry
schaem.gif

Originally Posted by eric ok thankss..
smile.gif
i think ive seen that hot pink one before.. wow was it bright!!!! does anyone know if its really that bright on ur nails???
ps- sorry for kinda takin over this thread , im just lookin for a good color to get when i go to the salon next week
tongue.gif

It's bright. It's not neon like in the '80s but it is definitely bright.

its okk.. i did hear about this one by nicole by OPI?? i think thats right but im not sure?? its like another branch of OPI but its really bright and shiny colors? anyone heard of it??? apparently they have this one color called "pink about it" and its rreally hot pink almost neon??? anyone heard of/seen it???

ps- do you know of any like really bright 80's neon ones then?? hehe i think that would be funny to get

Here's pink about it by opi

OPI_Nicole_Pink_About_It.jpg

We had it in Nailtech school!!

I totally forgot about the bright nicole colors we used there!

Dutch Tulips is pretty bright too.. i'll try and find a picture..

OPI also has their new brights collection.. but when i went to look at them they didn't have any extremey bright pinks.. they did have orange, green and yellow though
tongue.gif

edit:

here is dutch tulips

NLL60.jpg

hahah wow.. thaats what im lookin for
biggrin.gif
.. they look almost exactly the same.. do these look like that on ur nails do you know??? and do you know the differences between the two???

Latest posts

Back