What is your current favorite concealer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyones current HG for concealers is?

Mine was prescriptives, but I may try something new....

My HG concealer is Bisque from Bare Minerals, it covers just about anything applied after foundation, but before powdering. I also like YSL Touchè Eclat for covering under eye cirkles. And it looks soooo good on the bathroom shelf, just like a little magic wand
smile.gif

I don't really have an HG concealer... I'm having luck with both Rimmel Hydrasense Concealer and Stila Eye Concealer... Still lemming the Chanel Anti-Cernes in Candlelight though...

i like jane's no show concealer, as well as l'oreal true match super blendable concealer. i recently tried bobbi brown's creamy concealer, and i have to say wow..it conceals very well and it's easy to blend. great for undereye circles, but i don't have that problem really.

I am not sure that I have a HG..I use several..the one I am liking for summer is Lorac Undercover Lover...It's really creamy and covers well...

Originally Posted by Aquilah I don't really have an HG concealer... I'm having luck with both Rimmel Hydrasense Concealer and Stila Eye Concealer... Still lemming the Chanel Anti-Cernes in Candlelight though... i had that one, it was my first concealer ever, and i had it in CANDLELIGHT, too! the lady must've been blind. anyway, i didn't like it one bit. i barely used it because 1. it sucked and 2. that thing was like, 10 shades darker than me.
i have my HG dark circles combo: mac's moisturecover and kevyn aucoin's sensual skin enhancer.

for the face, i use mac's studio finish. it's the best i've found for zits so far (with the help of my foundation), but i'm hoping there's better out there.

Originally Posted by broken Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer. where do you use it?

I don't have a HG concealer but I'm currently switching between prescriptives flawless skin and mac studio finish.

Hmm, i got 4 ^-^;;;

For pimples i love using shu uemura pro spots concealer

as a highlighter on the brow bones or under-eyes i love laura mercier's secret brightner also loved by celeb's

and for everyday use i use MAC select moisture cover, and Maybellines cover stick(its more stronger then the MAC one!

hope that helps

Originally Posted by kanou For pimples i love using shu uemura pro spots concealer i didn't like pro spots concealer at all! i found it was way too hard to blend. i know it's better when it's a little dry so that it adheres to the skin better, but this was WAY too hard to blend! any tips?

I love MAC'S select cover up and I use their Studio Tech foundation and the combo is amazing it covers everything. I don't know what you mean by HG sorry I am so out of it when it comes to the abbreviations everyone uses. I just figured out a few days ago that edm was Everyday Minerals!
smile.gif

I've been using Marbert Quick corrector for over a year now. It works well for me, but I think it only comes in 2 colors, I use the lighter one.

Originally Posted by Ashley1 I love MAC'S select cover up and I use their Studio Tech foundation and the combo is amazing it covers everything. I don't know what you mean by HG sorry I am so out of it when it comes to the abbreviations everyone uses. I just figured out a few days ago that edm was Everyday Minerals!
smile.gif
HG means holy grail, the product you'd "die without"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by broken On pimples, spots, and on the sides of my nose (broken capillaries)Don't really need it under my eyes so I don't use it there.

really? how weird. it doesn't cover zits up on me for shit. i really don't understand why not!

Back