My mommy's Ashley-fied makeover!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My mommy wanted me to do her makeup. Something kinda dramatic, for Alex's b-day party tonight.

Here's what I came up with!!

Face: Benefit's Dr. Feelgood. EDM (very lightly. She doesn't really need foundation!). Benefit Bo-Ing 02. Benefit Hollywood Glo. Benefit Dallas Blush.

Eyes: UD PP. MAC Stilife paint. MAC Sunny Daze pigment. MAC Sun Pepper Pigment. MAC Sketch e/s. MAC Nightfish f/l. Loreal Primer. MAC Zoomlash in Black. Stila brown set in Medium.

Lips: TheBalm Plump You Pucker in Strawberry Daquiri (The plumping freaked her out. She didn't know why her lips were tingling LMAO!)

The some random pictures with Alex, Evan and me. Including I made her do the kissy face with me! LoL Doesn't she look beautiful? It's hard to believe that she is almost 53! Shhh don't tell her I told you that! And yes, I'm aware I look like I'm the mailman's kid LoL We don't look alike, I look like my dad!

Ashley your Mom looks bea u ti ful! What a lucky woman your Mom is to be surrounded by those that love her. Your family is definitely blessed with the attractive gene.

Happy Birthday Alex!

Aww thank you so much!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by oobladi Ashley your Mom looks bea u ti ful! What a lucky woman your Mom is to be surrounded by those that love her. Your family is definitely blessed with the attractive gene.
Happy Birthday Alex!

you did a GREAT job! she looks gorgeous! i love the extra pics, too. evan is just the cutest thing ever.

oh, and i moved this into the FOTD forum because this where we post the makeovers, too, so hope you don't mind
smile.gif

Oh no I don't mind! I wasn't sure where those went anymore LoL

Originally Posted by Jennifer you did a GREAT job! she looks gorgeous! i love the extra pics, too. evan is just the cutest thing ever.
oh, and i moved this into the FOTD forum because this where we post the makeovers, too, so hope you don't mind
smile.gif

Awesome job! I can't do my mom's makeup (or anyone else's, for that matter) at all, she always ends up looking like a clown. Props to you!

You have such a beautiful family! You did a wonderful job on your mom's make up.
11a.gif

Originally Posted by oobladi Ashley your Mom looks bea u ti ful! What a lucky woman your Mom is to be surrounded by those that love her. Your family is definitely blessed with the attractive gene.
Happy Birthday Alex!

Ditto! You are sll so beautiful! Great job on her mu! It looks polished. And the Baby is sooo cute! Luv you girl! And love'n those kissy faces! You even got your Mom to get in on one! lol!

You're mom looks great Ashley! You look almost just like her IMHO! Great job! Hope you all had fun!

Aww, she looks great Ashley! You did a good job on her make-up!! I love all the random pics too!

aww the family pics are too cute!!!

your mom looks gorgeous. I like the lipcolor the most.

oh and you don´t look like the mailman´s kid. I do LOL. both my parents have dark brown hair and dark eyes, as does my brother and the rest of my family. I was born blonde with blue eyes (ok hair has gotten dark blonde by now), but they all say I take after my grandpa, who died before I was born though
kopfkratz.gif

Really nice pictures Ashley. Your mom looks beautiful. She seems to have a great skin and I love the lip color on her. You did a fantastic makeover on her!

Oh...Evan is such a cute baby.
happy.gif

Back