Sign in to follow this  
missjeffrey

The Official Mineralize Skin Finish (MSF) Thread

hmm the only msf i have is light flush, and i hearts it! but even then although its still supposed to be less glittery than the other msfs, i still find it a tad too shimmery for my tastes. people on other MU boards have been raving about becca pressed shimmer powders and smashbox soft lights, i personally find those better. the becca powders are expensive though, so i own more soft lights (and they can be had for cheap on ebay)!

Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
I tried looking So Ceylon up on their site, but no luck.
So Ceylon was a Limited Edition item. It is no longer available. You may be able to find it on eBay, though! smile.gif

Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
I tried looking So Ceylon up on their site, but no luck.

I just heard that Mac is rereleasing So ceylon and petticoat msf October 08! I can't wait to add these to my collection! I've been wanting So ceylon forever!!

rockwoot.gifyay.gifdance.gif

Originally Posted by x33cupcake View Post
i just bought my first MSF from the new view collection smile.gif so far i'm loving it and want to buy more!!
Which one did you get? I got one from the collection as well(Dark Natural and Shimmer) and love it.

Originally Posted by internetchick View Post
Which one did you get? I got one from the collection as well(Dark Natural and Shimmer) and love it.
i got the exact same one for my contour. i at first wanted one to be my skin color for touchups but i told myself i needed a good contour color. smile.gif i love mine also