10 Things To Do With Bare Escentuals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just an FYI in case you didn't know:

• Dip your clear lipgloss or chapstick in your favorite color for a sheer gloss lipstick (Warmth is great for this!)
  • Wet your liner brush and dip in a blush for a lipliner, or any eyeshadow for a wonderful eyeliner
  • Add a sprinkle to your body lotion for an all-over glow
  • Sprinkle some in your leave-in hair conditioned (such as Gold Dust) for sparkling highlights
  • Dip your clear nail polish in any color for a unique effect of nailpolish
  • Take a cleaned mascara wand, dip in a chosen color, and apply to "just applied" mascara on the tips of the lashes. Go blue or green for a night out!
  • Add just a sprinkle to your daily face moisturizer for an all-over tint. Wonderful for the days-off when you don't want to put on makeup but don't want to go bare
  • Mix any color with a wet brush for a "sheer" wash eyecolor - stays put and gives a great look!
  • Ever hear of Henna tattoos? Try a liner brush and draw away - stays put and looks great!
  • Do crafts? Use as a color wash, touch up colors, fabric wash, or as a substitute to a watercolor
How's that for some new ideas?! I'm sure some of the makeup tips could work with MAC pigments too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah Just an FYI in case you didn't know:
  • Dip your clear lipgloss or chapstick in your favorite color for a sheer gloss lipstick (Warmth is great for this!)
  • Wet your liner brush and dip in a blush for a lipliner, or any eyeshadow for a wonderful eyeliner
  • Add a sprinkle to your body lotion for an all-over glow
  • Sprinkle some in your leave-in hair conditioned (such as Gold Dust) for sparkling highlights
  • Dip your clear nail polish in any color for a unique effect of nailpolish
  • Take a cleaned mascara wand, dip in a chosen color, and apply to "just applied" mascara on the tips of the lashes. Go blue or green for a night out!
  • Add just a sprinkle to your daily face moisturizer for an all-over tint. Wonderful for the days-off when you don't want to put on makeup but don't want to go bare
  • Mix any color with a wet brush for a "sheer" wash eyecolor - stays put and gives a great look!
  • Ever hear of Henna tattoos? Try a liner brush and draw away - stays put and looks great!
  • Do crafts? Use as a color wash, touch up colors, fabric wash, or as a substitute to a watercolor
How's that for some new ideas?! I'm sure some of the makeup tips could work with MAC pigments too
smile.gif
Great tip! I used to dip the l/g in my glee and warm radiance and it looks great.

Thanks for posting. I knew you could dip chapstick into your favorite color but the other tips sre knew to me.

Latest posts

Back