What Leave in conditoner do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What leave in conditoner do you use and Has it made a difference in your hair ?

I used to use Infusium 23, but it hasn't worked for quite some time. K-PAK had a lovely one I used, and loved it! I just never bought another bottle. Lately, thanks to the many raves here on MuT, I've begun using HealthySexyHair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner, and it's LOVE!!! OMG! It's made a huge difference! It's only been a week, but I can already tell my hair is a little healthier! It smells great, leaves my hair silky soft, and detangles it wonderfully! I'm sure the fact that I use the shampoo & conditioner helps too though... You've gotta try it! I'm now a full convert, and I have no qualms promoting it *lol*

sounds nice...lately my hair has been very knotty and when i try to detangle it ... half my hair falls out = (...do u know where i could get it?

Try going to sexyhair.com to see where the nearest salon to you sells it. It's not sold in Wal-Mart or places like that, however I did get mine at a local salon INSIDE Wal-Mart. I believe Marisol got hers in Ulta though (I don't have one near me).

I have been using the Ion leave on from Sally, I like it. I keep hearing about the Healthy Sexy Hair, I may just have to try it one of these days.

I have been using Ojon Hydrating Mist. I too have been hearing alot about HSH need to look into getting some.

I've been using HealthySexyHair's Tri-Wheat... and it's never failed me. Aquilah, now you see how easy it is to keep talking about HSH after you use it!?!? lol Now you know why I talk about it like I own the company... lol!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've been using HealthySexyHair's Tri-Wheat... and it's never failed me. Aquilah, now you see how easy it is to keep talking about HSH after you use it!?!? lol Now you know why I talk about it like I own the company... lol!!!
smile.gif
Me too and I like it.

Garnier Fructis Long & Strong. I really like it, it's not heavy at all, but my hair is definitely softer. My daughter has fine long hair that tangles VERY easily, and it definitely helps with her hair, too.

I currently use Fast Food by AG Hair Cosmetics. I like it really well. However, I'm eager to try the HealthySexyHair line after all I've read and seen on MUT!

Rusk Sensories Smoother and Neutrogena Triple Moisture. These work wonders on my relaxed hair.

Ojon because it smells great, works OK, no miracle but really like the smell and how it stays with you all day.

Latest posts

Back