Wanna see my embarrass myself? LoL

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I added some pics to my profile, including one of me getting my freak on with about 4 drinks in my system at Alex's 21st birthday party! I cannot hold my liquor very well at ALL LoL That my sisters and my friend Adam in the background. He's cute
smile.gif

So go check it out and laugh.

Hehe thanks. I obsess easily lol!

Originally Posted by crazy13eautiful Very cute lol And I love some of those actors you have in your profile =D

hehe, you seem like a fun person to party with.. I remember somewhere you mentioned you have polish blood in you (correct me if I'm wrong), and on these pictures I can definitely see polish party spirit
biggrin.gif

Too cute! You definitely looked like you were feeling no pain. Your right your friend is cute.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I don't see the pictures
frown.gif

EDIT: I looked at the wrong place
eusa_wall.gif

Nice pics
rockwoot.gif
Is it true that you have some Polish blood in you? Or Vanilla Sky made this one up?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL! Shake it, girl!

You look like you're having so much fun!

BTW, your nephew is SO cute!

I honestly don't know if I have Polish blood in me, but I wouldn't doubt it! I have almost every other western European country blood in me LoL

Originally Posted by CzarownicaGosia I don't see the pictures
frown.gif

EDIT: I looked at the wrong place
eusa_wall.gif

Nice pics
rockwoot.gif
Is it true that you have some Polish blood in you? Or Vanilla Sky made this one up?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I honestly don't know if I have Polish blood in me, but I wouldn't doubt it! I have almost every other western European country blood in me LoL sorry, I must have mistaken you with someone else
smile.gif
but you look like you surely have some Polish party genes in you
biggrin.gif

cool pics. and I have to agree with everybody, Evan is soo adorable. I left you a comment too btw

Latest posts

Back