Have you colored your hair? If not, do u feel like coloring? If yes, what color?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did once. Oh my, I was 14. Teenage stufff, I regret. I painted blond. Gosh!!! Cant even believe I did that. Now Thanks God, my hair is normal and pretty again. Coloring it...Never again!!! I love my hair color, it has different shades of brown. I like it!!!
smile.gif

I've colored my hair quite a few time. I always end up with some shades of blonde in there but, I have had a deep red color before. I like blonde on me but, I have never gone completely blonde.

I colored my hair many times. I used to have it blond, i had hairdersser do it for me cause I was scared it would look fake if I bleach it by myself. Now I color it dark by myself. I use semi permanent Loreal color and it doesn't damage my hair too much, the result is beautiful
smile.gif
I love coloring my hair, I change my hair color a lot, I think it is so much fun
laughing.gif

Growing up Ihated having black hair so I would use peroxide and it would strip the color. Oh how stupid I was as a teenager. Now I just wish it was all black and not sprinkled with grey.

I have off black hair with random patches of brown. It's annoying. I just want it all jet black.

Great topic!

I've had some bad times with hair coloring. When I was 14, I let my aunt put highlights in my hair. She thought it would look cute if they were chunky. That was a big no-no. The highlights kept on getting bigger and bigger, and soon enough I had orange highlights. Ugh. >.<

My hair is originally a dark blond. It's not dirty blond, and it's not brown. I think it's kind of a gross color. But, I dye the lower half of my hair black, so that makes it look somewhat decent. I've been doing the black thing for about four years now, and I want a change. I either want red or deep purple highlights. Not sure which. :/

I have colored my hair several several times. I started in college since I hated my natural haircolor(light brown) so I started to coloring it Deep Natural Brown.

I've starting coloring my hair when I was 12, my mom actually did it. My hair was bleached with red streaks, then it was red and blue for about a month has been bleached, red, blue, orange, pink, blond and maroon. During the summer if I go swimming it'll be green for a few days. Right now though, it's ash blond/dark brown.

I've been dying my hair for as long as I can remember! I laid off coloring it for a while there, and recently colored it red, which didn't show up well. I plan on going to get it professionally done in a few more weeks. I've generally always done a shade of red. I've had Blue-Black once, which I LOVED!!! I also added blonde chunks before, and that looked pretty hot too! BTW, this may get moved to the Hair Care Forum... Just so you know as I'm sure a Mod will move it
smile.gif

I'm still a hair virgin! I love my natural hair colour, it's a chestnut brown.

i can't stand my hair its natural black, right now I have "cinnamon", really nice dark brown. Before last year I had about 5 shades of blonde and dark brown, and before we'd go on holidays somewhere hot I'd lighten it up even more! I may do the blonde streak thing ONE more time before I hit 40 i think

yes i have, i actually dyed it a few days ago (just the front part of my hair its a bright bright red).

I have... I generally stay in the brown/dark brown/auburn shades. I had highlights a few times, but they always pulled an orange-red. One colorist finally let it process to blonde, but it just looked weird. My dad has blonde hair so I use to hold it up to my face to see how it would look, but I look much better dark... lol

I've never colored my hair, and don't really have a desire too unless I start going grey at an unnaturally young age
wink.gif
I have dark blonde hair with very slight natural highlights (the highlights get a lot more noticeable if I spend a lot of time outside -- but that's not possible anymore with an office job!). But I have such pale skin, the only other color that *might* look natural on me is red (I do have pink undertones like a redhead), but I think I will just stick with my blonde
smile.gif

i've never colored my hair, but i love getting highlights. i actually am going to post a pic after i get em done. i have naturally light brown hair, but it has some natural highlights too. i like my hair color (kinda) but i wish to be a smokin' brunette, like penelope cruz!
smile.gif

i like coloring my hair, keeps it interesting. I will onli do black (natural), brown, and red/purple

I am addicted to coloring my hair and doing something different with it often... I havent seen my natural hair color since i was 13. Before it was an ugly yellow blonde because i used drugstore dyes (made the hair very orange). But now i like to spice it up a bit with some purple an red...

...I used... Sunin back when I was young, and I thought the color looked good. *hangs her head* I look back at pictures and I looked ORANGE.

Originally Posted by Eragirl ...I used... Sunin back when I was young, and I thought the color looked good. *hangs her head* I look back at pictures and I looked ORANGE. I used that too when I could sneak it without my Mom noticing. Thank God yearbook pic's were in black and white so it isn't memorialized forever.

Latest posts

Back