What Kinda Music Fancies You?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am kinda new here and never saw a thread on Music so I decided to start one

I am a huge Rap fan, me being hard of hearing I dont hear the words they sing so the vulgar stuff in Rap doesnt affect me, I am not talking about Eminem and Snoop Dog I like Rap bands that arent overrated. The beat is what I luve.

I love Rush,Soundgarden,The Cafe Del Mar Collection,Maria Muldaur,The Police, Old David Bowie,Beatles

I finially got the iPod Nano and boy u sure can hear it well sounds u dont hear from PC speakers
rockwoot.gif

I'll listen to anything basically. Opera doesn't suit my fancy, although I'd go to an opera. Classical is good for going to bed to... I'm not into heavy metal though... That's nothing I care for... Country is good, but not the "My g/f left me, my truck broke down and my dog got ran over" kind of stuff *lmao* I generally listen to what would probably be considered pop music... No idea! My faves are DMB, Madonna and Tori Amos...

I think that I have one of the most ecclectic tastes in music. I can listen to everything but country. I just can't get into it.

Typically I'm into Neo-Soul and R&B. I like some hip hop & pop as well.. but, mostly.. I like music that has a message, and makes you think. I pay alot of attention to lyrics.

I could listen to the Beatles non-stop and never be bored. I'm all over the map with my taste in music from Lenny Kravitz to Eroica Trio and back to some Johnny Cash or Nelly.

Originally Posted by Battygurl mmmm Lenny hehe His lovely hotness can be seen in my profile!
glasses.gif

the picture to the right?

Originally Posted by oobladi His lovely hotness can be seen in my profile!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Battygurl the picture to the right? Umm no. My favorite video is Lenny singing American Woman.

Ahh yes the video , I thot u meant a picture

Originally Posted by oobladi Umm no. My favorite video is Lenny singing American Woman.

Originally Posted by Battygurl Ahh yes the video , I thot u meant a picture hahah nope. Good video though isn't it?

Yes! Iv always liked Lenny

Originally Posted by oobladi hahah nope. Good video though isn't it?

I like rock and heavy metal. My favorite is Metallica, and I also love Godsmack, Korn, Kid Rock, System of a Down, Rob Zombie.... and others that of course I can't think of right now.
smile.gif

Oh, there is soo much, I like. HIM, Rammstein, Corvus Corax, Tanzwut, also the 80's (Depeche Mode, Boy George and so on) and other older stuff like Public Enemy.

I'm very eclectic when it comes to music, I like everthing if it sounds like music to my ears, but on top of my list is Jazz like Diana Krall...

omg, there's so many types of music i love to listen to!

R&B, Hiphop, Soul, Jazz, Latin, top40, arabic, caribbean, balads, sometimes even broadway! (my favorite musical in the world is Aida!) and there's one or 2 country songs i like too..

So basically i'll listen to what ever i'm in the mood for...

the one music i can't get into is that screaming metal.. i just can't...

talk about eclectic taste.. ohwell.. atleast i'll be entertained by the music most of the time, where ever i go
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I think that I have one of the most ecclectic tastes in music. I can listen to everything but country. I just can't get into it. Ditto!

I like most types of music but it depends on my mood as to what I listen to. My favorite artists are Nelly, Dolly Parton, Matchbox Twenty and Creed. I can listen to them anytime. They put me in a good mood. Especially Nelly. I love his music!

Take care,

I pretty much like everyting EXCEPT Techno, just not my cup of tea. I absolutely love Hip Hop and Rock(and all it's sub-genres). I've been getting into choral and 80's music lately though. All time favorite artists are Christina Aguilera, Nine Inch Nails and Tupac.

Back