What is your favorite junk food?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm usually on a diet of veggies, high fiber, fruits, and lean meats... And LOTS of water. Anywhoo... I have my cravings just like everyone else. /Some/ worse than others. My top 2 favorites would have to be:

1. Deep Fried Cream Cheese from the local chinese takeout. !!! THEY ARE SO GOOD! I think they have crab in them too, some chinese places call them crab filled and they all taste the same.

2. Chocolate chocolate chocolate... Usually either raisinets or muskateers!!

Oops, I probably should have posted this in the health section. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They call those crab rangoons here. They're sooo good. One restaurant has ones that taste sweet and the other restaurant's ones taste savory.

My favorite junk food would be chocolate more specifically Dove dark chocolate or even a Hershey's Special Dark.

Oooh, yeah! The more cocoa the better. I love that almost bitter rich chocolate taste.

hmmm...

poutine (fries with gravy and mozarella cheese on top)

chicago's deep dish pizza

philly steak sandwich

homemade milk chocolate chip cookies

cake!

Originally Posted by Eragirl Oooh, yeah! The more cocoa the better. I love that almost bitter rich chocolate taste. Awww yeah! Dark chocolate is actually better for you too. That way I don't feel quite as guilty.
laughing.gif

Anything dark chocolate! I don't even like milk chocolate that much anymore, but I loooove dark chocolate!

Runner-ups are mint chocolate chip ice cream, cookies and cream ice cream, Oreos and milk, and on the very rare occasion I have a salty craving, Cheetos or cheesy chips
smile.gif
But I usually have sweet cravings
wink.gif

Originally Posted by fickledpink Veggie chips fr Whole FoodsChocolate

Fruity Booty

Pretzels

What's a fruity booty? LOL
I LOVE ALL kinds of junk food and I eat it ALL except chocolate b/c it breaks me out so I indulge in the rest. Hehe! This week i've been chowing down on pralines, mmm!

Peanut butter M&Ms ughh so good.

Velveeta cheese with peach salsa mixed in omg I can eat it all day

whoa, you guys are making me crave the wrong foods right now
tongue.gif

right now i'm craving Sensations (that creamy milkchocolate popsicle with the white filling) Yummm!

I love DairyQueen's blizzards too!

Then there's the "blue pack" Doritos

I love the Popcorn Chicken Kids Meals from KFC!

Chicken strips with sweet and sour sause

Pizza

As for drinks.. my sins are:

Dr.Pepper and Tim Horton's French Vanilla Iced Cappuccino

For me its Chips, I have to limit how many I eat or I'd shove the whole bag in the oven
blush.gif
x

French fries... I'd eat so many of them that I couldn't move!

Pistachios

Chocolate.. I'm a girl.. next to diamonds, what could be better?

Ice cream... My fav is Rocky Road

**Raffaello @ the moment. Any1 know what i'm talking about ? ... Almond Coconut Treat (Pure Pleasure w/o Chocolate)

I love Chips: apples, potatoes , bananas, coconuts .. etc

--my fave is SunChips or Tostitos w/a good cheese dip

Chocolate, I love all choc, but my fave is dark and/or white (depends on my mood lol)

Icecream: Cookie Dough or Butterfinger

Cheesecake (i love cream cheese!!)

Homemade cookes: sooo good fresh from the oven.

hmmm ... i'm gettin' realli hungry and it's midnite .. think i'll stop there

Latest posts

Back