What clothes are you buying for fall?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want this dress from Free People sooo badly:

64z038601zacx1.jpg

What's on your wishlist?

I love pretty much anything from Free People, but I plan on scoping out the mall this weekend for fall clothes.

I'm trying not to think of fall! i'm enjoying the summer heat way too much! lol

It creeps me out that some stores are already talking about x-mas.. it's not even halloween yet
tongue.gif

I remember last year Costco had their christmas stuff out in August, and it made me want to cry! lol, i love christmas, but i love summer too!

But i'm sure i'll have a wishlist soon, and then i'll let you know
biggrin.gif

after checking the runway trends i'm really not sure where i'll be headed fashion wise! this new pirate thing is a bit much for me so maybe i'll start looking again in september. right now i really have no idea!

Cardigans and sweaters. Maybe some cute jeans. And shoes! Oooh, I can't wait for boot season!

oh no..let's not talk about fall yet! i want summer all the time...(although i do love the coziness of fall and winter clothing when it comes time)

I rarely plan on buying anything, unless I need to replace something I already have. Normally I just browse the mall with a vague idea of what I want, like, "I need some new sweaters for work", and I see what I can find! It's so hard for me to find clothes that fit, though, that I don't like to pick things out of catalogs or websites because more likely than not, it won't fit
wink.gif

Right now I know I need a new pair of black boots, mine are falling apart. I also need some new jeans because I only have one pair of jeans that fit! It doesn't matter now, since I wear slacks or skirts to work, I only wear jeans on weekends. But by the end of the year, there is a very definite possibility that my company will be moving me to a new building with a casual dress code, so I will need to buy some jeans and more casual clothes! lol ... And to think how much money I spent trying to build up a good professional wardrobe when I graduated year.... Oh well, I will have lots of nice slacks for church, lol

Or I guess I could try to lose about 5 or 10 pounds so I can fit into all the too-small jeans in my closet, but that would be too much work
wink.gif
I'm still slender and nowhere near being overweight so I don't see a need to lose weight!

Originally Posted by graceface oh no..let's not talk about fall yet! i want summer all the time...(although i do love the coziness of fall and winter clothing when it comes time)
iagree.gif

I want a three quarters length coat, in either black/white, brown, maroon, burnt orange, or cream/ivory. And a new pair of boats and a pair of pumps.

Probably just jeans and sweaters or sweatshirts for whenever I go out. I have plenty of classic black clothes for going out. As for when I'm lounging in the house, just thick cotton lounging pants *lol* I'm honestly not into fashion too much. I'm more of a jeans & T-shirt girl
smile.gif

just checking in for the short list of what's hot for fall~

pencil skirts

city shorts

mini skirts with tights and leggings

military inspired jackets

skinny jeans

knee high scrunch boots

ruffled blouses

wrap dresses

bubble skirts

seeing alot of miss-matched items - ahla pirate chic

colors seem super neutral - khaki, navy, grey, tan & olive - looks like a very drab fall and winter. and if they try to bring the 80s back i may skip this winter altogether! lmao

After seeing the "must haves" for fall on the "Today" show this morning, MAYBE a ruffled blouse.

I know there is no way I'm buying any of the skinny jeans, leggings or mini-dresses. I hated all those things in the 80's/early 90's and I am not wearing them again. The metallic stuff does nothing for me either.

LOL....I have yet to buy capri or cropped pants...I just don't like them and, YEAH!, I've reached a point in my life where I don't buy anything I don't love.....and I have tons of clothes.

Quote:
if they try to bring the 80s back i may skip this winter altogether! LOL!!!!I've noticed the trend toward that ... the skinny jeans, etc.

I looked awful in them then, I don't imagine I will look much better now!

Nb 1 on my list are boots. Then some minis and a wrap dress - I've been wanting that one for a really long time.

Latest posts

Back