I blame you all!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LMAO You guys have gotten me ADDICTED to MAC! OMG, my pocketbook is gonna be hurting seriously.
10.gif

hehe .your bank acct hates us ... but ... u know u love us for getting u addicted to MAC ...

Haha! I know what you mean!! I have had to stay away from the MAC store because I could easily spend over $100 each time!

Yep, I do love you guys LVA! I have learned so much from this board and I'm grateful for it.
huggies.gif

i've become obsessed right along with you all. and it's not just mac. i make a beeline for every makeup counter i see just to find out if there's something unique i really must have. from drug stores to department stores to boutiques i have to admit i'm hooked. i think i may need a 12 step program! lmao

Staying faaaarrr away from the MAC counter until I get my paycheck in 2 weeks! I already made a serious dent on my pocketbook when I got my A Muse loot!
bawling.gif
brsh.gif

I can't really get that into MAC because its too pricey for me at the moment. Rather MUT has saved me tons of money because instead of trying a million things hoping something will work I only buy things that posters on MuT that are consumers like me have raved about and I know to avoid things that are ranted about

Originally Posted by KristieTX LMAO You guys have gotten me ADDICTED to MAC! OMG, my pocketbook is gonna be hurting seriously.
10.gif
Same here!!!!!! I was only addicted to Bare Escentuals before I came to MuT, now I am addcited to BE, AND MAC, AND I am starting to get addicted to some NARS blushes too. LOL

How much are MAC products anyway? (Never having been there.) For instance, eyeliner? Or lipstick? lol, just so I know what I'd be dealing with before even attempting going in there.

Originally Posted by Thais Same here!!!!!! I was only addicted to Bare Escentuals before I came to MuT, now I am addcited to BE, AND MAC, AND I am starting to get addicted to some NARS blushes too. LOL OOOHHHHHh..............I know about that Nars blush addiction too! LOL

Ah, but alas, you love the MAC... Therefore, you have fallen under our spell *lmao* j/k! It's addicting alright!

OMG! I agree, I never even heard of pigments before coming to this site now i'm buying the samples by the bulk, lol!

Back