New Smashbox items: concealer & brightener

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
63_dt.jpg

Photo shoots often start at the crack of dawn when even models and celebs don’t look their best and dark circles loom. That’s why we created this innovative under eye brightener that immediately wakens and brightens skin while adding moisture to prepare for concealer application. Contains lots of skin-boosting ingredients too, like Vitamin C, red wine extract, peptides and marine collagen, to help fill in those nasty little wrinkles.

$18
tip:

Apply before concealer. You can also highlight inner corner of the eye and orbital bone using PHOTO OP UNDER EYE BRIGHTENER for a "lifted" and youthful appearance.

58_dt.jpg

Dark circles and blotchy spots are a thing of the past with our fabulous new concealer that contains a soft focus powder to brighten skin and help minimize imperfections. The innovative formula contains Vitamin C to fight free radicals which age the skin. Provides natural yet buildable coverage on any area of the face.

$18
tip:

Apply CAMERA READY FULL COVERAGE CONCEALER directly to skin under eyes and blend out with the CONCEALER BRUSH #4 using a cross hatch motion. Dot and blend elsewhere on the face where you need to even skin tone and fix problem areas.

anyone try it? i wanna try the brightener!

Thanks for posting... I have not tried it but I will definety be adding it to my list. Especially the brightener!

i saw it on the sephora site, i wanna try the concealer a lot. it looks promising. and i need a new one when the one i am currently using runs out.

hmm....that concealer looks intriging..maybe I'll buy some on ebay for cheap. If I do I'll tell you girls how it worked!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by broken That brightener looks interesting.

You can buy them at Sephora or online at smashbox.com which is cool cause if you buy on Thursdays they always have a freebie. I always check the site out on Thursdays.
rockwoot.gif

Oh thank you soooo much...and today is thursday! awesome!
marchmellow.gif

great.. something else i want to get. I really need to go on a no buy... my wallet is not loving me nor my bank account.

hi.. my name is vicki.. and i am a makeupaholic....

Latest posts

Back