Wingo onyx

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has any one hard of the Wingo Onyx? i got it about two weeks ago and want to know what people think of it....i dont think it's doing to great. i dont know if i really like it...Anys iggestions on what i should get...i know chi of coruse i just have the money....im looking in the 30-50 dollar range

I haven't tried it... is it Wingo? Or Wigo? I have a CHI... definitely worth the $

I've not heard great things about wigo brand.......I have a babyliss flat iron and it works great!

haven't heard of it.. i just know onyx is the latin word for Nail.. lol..

heey i have a wigo onyx i got it 4 lik 80 dollars at ulta it works pretty gud but my front always gets frizzy in the front and dont use the highest heat setting- it will burn ya hair..it did that to mine..hope that helps

yea i got it the same place. it has totally dried out my hair. i'm taking it back tomorrow and getting a store credit so i can buy a better one....i only paid 35 for it and it's normally 130 or 120 or something. Yea it's Wigo sorry . i hate it my hair looks terrible even when it's curly.

Yea i decided to return it too..just ordered a sedu hope it works gud

Well I returned the onyx...........I GOT A CHI....i figured if I am going to spend the money on a cheap one why not spend it on something that is gunna last me a long time. Im excited and haven't worn my hair any other way but straight since friday! It's AMAZING!

oo congrats on getn the chi my sedu came 2day and i luvvvvv it 2

Latest posts

Back