Whats your type?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When it comes to men (or women) what is your type? Personally I like the big broad shouldered, tall, macho guys. I like the kinda guy that scares everyone else, but Im not scared of, the big teddy bear type hahahhah....what about everyone else?

I like the outgoing, funny type. He needs to have the certain "something", something that immediately catched my attention and makes him stand out from the croud.

Lookwise I like buff guys, muscular arms, wide shoulders. Nice lips, pretty hands, eyes are important too.

Ohhh , I forgot nice lips. I like the defined upper lip. I also forgot about legs...I like men who have nice muscly legs, but not the skinny ones...i dont like chicken legs.

Originally Posted by Saja Ohhh , I forgot nice lips. I like the defined upper lip. I also forgot about legs...I like men who have nice muscly legs, but not the skinny ones...i dont like chicken legs. ugh yeah chicken legs are definitely not sexy

Originally Posted by Andi I like the outgoing, funny type. He needs to have the certain "something", something that immediately catched my attention and makes him stand out from the croud.Lookwise I like buff guys, muscular arms, wide shoulders. Nice lips, pretty hands, eyes are important too.

I agree about him being outgoing and funny. That's what attracted me to John over his looks when we first met. Over time, he just became sexier and sexier to me. I prefer a guy to obviously be taller than I am, which isn't a feat since I'm only 5'2" *lol* I'm into muscles, but he doesn't need to be so buff it looks like he might crush me if he hugged me too hard. John's body type isn't that of the guys I used to date (not as jacked out you could say), but he has SO many great features. His eyes are VERY bedroom like most times, and he has very nice lips. For a truck driver, and someone who grew up working on cars, he has very soft hands. Nice soft skin, without any blemishes... Cute little ass too *lol*

looks? like my beloved bf...
biggrin.gif
dark features, sexy eyes, lovely smile and very masculine, broad shoulders, wide back, teddy bear type too, hehe. Not buff though, but built kind of big.

personality? somebody friendly and outgoing, but somebody that prefers quality over quantity when it comes to friends. somebody that sometimes is a bit quiet (cause I am like that too
biggrin.gif
). I dont like guys that have to be in the center of attention all the time. I like somebody a bit mysterious, sometimes reserved. Honesty and lack of fakeness is a must too.

I don't know exactly what is my type, but one thing is for sure: i hate guys with small hands! It's something that i always look, and i can't imagine myself with someone who has hands smaller than mine (i have big hands); ah and also i don't like guys who are thinner/smaller than me ...

Personality wise, I love, love, LOVE a guy that's funny; a great sense of humor is a trait I love in everybody, not just guys. Honesty is very important. I like a guy that's kinda shy around new people (like I am), but lets loose when he's with people he's comfortable with. A good heart and unselfishness are important, too (unfortunately, my boyfriend tends to be on the selfish side sometimes). I also like a guy that hasn't screwed tons of women.

Looks wise... hmm.. I guess I'm the minority here. Although some of those muscular men are very attractive (think Jesse Metcalfe), I'm not into really buff guys that much. I prefer guys that are sexy in that boy-next-door type of way. Some muscle definitely looks good, but I'm not into really ripped guys. I love a guy with nice lips (my boyfriend has AMAZING lips) and nice eyes. I love nice arms and a nice back. I'm not really an abs chick. I don't mind a guy that's short, either. I'm 5'3" and my boyfriend is 5'6" or 5'7" and I love his height.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Saja Ive never been an ass girl..haha me either, although a nice ass is definitely a plus. I´m not much of an abs girl either, a little six pack is nice but those extremely defined sixpacks are kinda gross.but I am DEFINITELY into big arms and a wide rock hard chest. oh and back muscles. hmmmm
brsh.gif

oh and I can´t believe I forgot this: I love the cuts some guys have from the side of their stomach down to their groin (if I explained it right). My bf has those and I am still fascinated by them (back in the days when I played with Barbies I was always fascinated by Ken´s cuts LOL)

a 6 pack doesnt do much for me either....as for upper body, go big or go home!!!

Im not into the jesse metcalf type either....

Originally Posted by Saja as for upper body, go big or go home!!!Im not into the jesse metcalf type either....

´
haha, agreed!!!! but I won´t agree on Jesse LOL. He is one of the hottest men on earth, IMO
love5.gif

i like my husband. very different than what my type use to be. he's broad shoulders, average height. very nice and respectable person to people , but don't piss him off or you'll be sorry.lol, his skin color is pretty too. and he has kinda blue greyish eyes, that are just sexy shaped. not very wide opened but kind of long. (not weird looking, feirce)

Guys: I like quiet, hardworking, guitar playing, thin, shaggy haired guys, 5'9" and up with similar tastes in music as I have.

Girls: caring and beautiful with nice makeup taste lol.

Yum!

I like big guys! Those broad shoulders and nice, thick-thighs are a turn-on! If my thighs are bigger than his, there's a problem
wht.gif

Also, I'm a sucker for facial hair (groomed), good-smelling and a N-I-C-E smile!!!!
biggrin.gif

Hm, I've always been attracted the nice guy-next-door type too... Physically, I've always prefered blondes, clean-shaven faces, guys that are at least average height if not taller, a little bit of muscle (I do like arm muscles!) but not too buff -- I don't like the *really* muscular guys. I also like a strong square jawline, I think it's manly and sexy
wink.gif

Personality-wise, basically just someone fairly similar to me but still different enough to keep things interesting -- fairly introverted (my ex was very extroverted and it drove me nuts), friendly, a sense of humor is nice since I'm not usually that funny myself (someone needs to make us laugh, lol), and of course all those characteristics every girl wants -- honesty, trust, etc. Who wants a dishonest guy anyway? But most importantly, a guy would have to share a faith at least similar to mine; I never wanted to get involved with a guy who did not have the same priorities in life as me!

Hubby fits almost all of these descriptions -- tall, blonde, sexy square jaw, all the personality traits I wanted.... I wouldn't mind if he gained a little weight though, he is very skinny, like a 15-year-old boy who just had a growth spurt and hasn't filled in yet, even though he's 25! lol But I still find him quite sexy so that's all that matters
wink.gif

I honestly don't have a type, physically that I like. I like all different sorts. I do like guys with teeth and hair. Nice teeth, Nice hair, nice, nice smiles. I love guys who look down a little when they smile or laugh. Personality wise, I guess sweet and somewhat clever. Doesn't have to be a PHD, but more the clever type. Down to earth. Honest. Real Honest.Smouldering sensuality. Sexy, they have to be sexy. Sensitive. Caring. And communicative; not necessarily talkative, but has to be able to communicate either through music, speaking,writing, dancing, something.

Celebrity-wise I like all different types, too. I think Kevin Bacon is cute. Antonio Bandaras. George Clooney, in some situations.

LMAO@ Saja's scary but teddy bear guys.

That can be very sexy, for sure, for sure.

Originally Posted by Elisabeth LMAO@ Saja's scary but teddy bear guys.That can be very sexy, for sure, for sure.

What can I say....I like power!

Latest posts

Back