Sign in to follow this  
Saja

Whats your type?

hmmm.. Well i have to agree with the whole chicken legs, and i have this wierd thing about armpit hair! I can't stand it- i prefer if the guy shaves it. Guys who are not overly tonned like body builders, but got some definition!

But it really changes from person to person it not soo much my type, just people who intrigue me. I met this person who is skrawny in appearance but he holds himself well , and when he looks at somebody this eyes are like piecering right into that person-like you are the only one! Lol i sound deep! But its true i have heard many other ppl say that too!And my ex is the total opposite, but then again the maybe why we are not still together! Also age does play a big role.

I like guys with tons of humor! As far as looks, guys who do something in the sun, I love the tanned look!! I also like older men, not just 1 or 2 years old, but 10 or 15 is fine. I have this BIG GIGANTIC CRUSH on this guy who is 49Posted Image people think im crazy but he is just soooooo perfect. Single, no kids, surfs, tanned, super smart, hes actually a professor at a college, green eyes and has tons of humor. 49 is tooo old for me though hehe. He does look like hes 30 though.

PS HE is soooooo hot, kind of like Anthony, minus the tatoos.

Curly brown hair & hazel eyes. It's a pattern I've repeated unconsciously for a while. I also like filled-out, defined arms (not necessarily super-buff) and a man who has a strong presence.

i guess i really dont have a certain type i go more for personality some one can be attractive until you get to know them my husband has dirty blonde hair and these mezmerizeing light blue eyes his eyes are what drew me in oh and he's a drummer i love music and love to hear him play i guess im more attracted to edgy guys but find all kind attractive and even diffrent races

On style and look i go around, I change from season to season. Now I am liking guys who are shy, but do talk, and are comfortable. I am picking better or looking at better men now. Its because I am becoming older and more wiser and getting my head straight.

With a personality I love funny guys and guys who aren't afraid to be goofy sometimes. As far as looks go...I like dark hair and light skin. That's right - those skinny pale guys, I'm all over them! HAHA! I don't like a lot of muscle, just enough, which is what my fiance has. He does have some serious chicken legs, though. But that's okay, we make fun of them together! I guess I'm always attracted to those "weirdos" with the tattoos and piercings...they look like such badasses but they are total sweethearts once you know them.

Physically: Tall, dark, handsome, nice facial features, nice body, a goatee, broad shoulders, full lips - I sound extremely demanding! lol

Personality: Smart, funny, good sense of humor, good hearted, friendly, religious, wise, family person, gracious, humble

I think I have found and described the perfect man Posted Image haha

Physically I like a taller guy, swimmer's body, blue/green eyes, nice smile, some facial hair, strategically placed tats/piercings (nothing too overly extreme)

Personality he MUST have a sense of humor, likes to socialize, go out dancing, determined, confident, down to earth, artistic, and yes I like them smart Posted Image

lookswise I'm really into broad shoulders and full lips. I like dark hair , I also like green eyes with long dark lashes.

Personality wise : The shy smart guy Posted Image

i like my hubby he is broad shoulders muscular arms and legs and he has the most beautiful eyes ever (i like them)he is so funny (it's important)got nice smile and very nice lips too.the only thing is his hair cut he don't want to chang it i think if he let his hair be longer it will look stunning!

he respect people and they do respect him so dearly and that makes me happy.

My Type, he has to be taller then me, al though am 4'11...(don't bother me) my fiance is 5'6 yea you can imagine how tall he is. I love it..has to full lip...facinating, funny, (since i love joke) so he has to have sense of humor. someone who i can hug tightly..He's taller then me..so too hug him i have to wear 6 inch hill or stand on high place to hug Posted Image but he will pick me up awalways..LOL, ofcourse big hands then mine..and soft heart. (he's a very shy person) am not very shy..(little) I would talk to anybody anywhere, but he's not outgoing. I like guy very outgoing. I guess i have to workout with him and tech him..lol..has to be fluppy, cuddlish lol..and also he doesn't has to be facinating looking.

Personality wise i would say, he has to cook with me, shope with me, have commonsense, better mind to understand each other. let see how my fiance turn out..

taller than me

skinny

nice, firm butt

broad shoulders

dark hair

well groomed facial hair

nice smile

nerdy/geeky

smarter than me

not funny but must have a sense of humor (funny guys are annoying)

I like slim, tall, fun loving, spontaneous, great sense of humor type of women. Like my girlfriend, who I'm madly in love with.

I have to say my taste coincides with nearly everyone else.

I do tend to like a larger man. Tall and in shape. I like muscles but I like men that have a natural large stature over those that are total meat heads and spend all of thier time in the gym and act like self important jerks. Don't get me wrong though...nothing wrong with a guy who works out and cares for his body,....just is not a total meat head about it and so physique obsessed to the point that he holds everyone to a standard or mold and it they don't measure up physically they get thrown out like yesterdays trash. In other words, he screens all of his friends in life based on if they "look good enough" first rather than the persons substance. You all know the type I'm talking about.

I love nice lips. Not big, and not small,... Well defined. I do not like facial hair. It can be attractive to look at if meticulously groomed but ewww that stuff feels awful rubbing against my face during a kiss and can instantly kill the mood!

I like a nice smile that is warm and sincere. Good personal hygeniene is non negotiable! Nothing worse than body odor or halitosis! Yes, all of our bodies can develop an odor from time to time, but a person that would willingly try to kiss you or make any kind of physical advance and they not be clean or know that they have an offensive smell is just unthinkable and goes beyond a physical problem. You have to question the mental state of a person that is comfortable with body odor/poor hygiene/uncleanliness. Scarey!

It is sexy when a man takes care of himself and does not feel demasculinzed by getting eyebrow waxes, manicures, pedicures or by using hair products, colognes, a facial moisturizer etc. This can be unsexy though if the guy is spending more time in the mirror than I do! This goes back to the "self important meat head" type.

Smart IS Sexy. I do not like it when a man uses profanity or slang excessively. I like a man that is intelligent and imaginative enough to express himself respectfully, even when he is angry. I find it sexy when a man really loves his mother, but isn't a slave of her...aka. "Momma's Boy." Humility is sexy. I cannot stand a man that is so insecure that he refuses to back away from any challenge for fear that a weakness may be exposed. A truely strong man secure in his manhood will not argue with a fool, and never feels his manhood is compromised by taking the high road and walking away from a fight. It is sexy when a man cries. It shows such strength.

Men that publicly defend thier wives/girlfriends. i.e. will not let people disrespect her, (including family) are so sexy. Men that do not participate in locker room talk or derogatory discussions about thier wives/girlfriends.

Wow I could go at this all day.

So far I have described my husband nearly to a Tee!

Haha. Gotcha.

Today won't be a problem...I was planning on running outside, but it's raining and yucky. I'm scared to death to hit the stores to buy holiday cards, b/c the traffic there these days is just a mess in those parking lots. Think I'll just chill inside for the time being...

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the sex forum. You'll have to wait just a little while longer to be able to gain access in there. Keep posting!

Meh I have no specific preferences for looks, except that he has to have thick black hair.. and he has to look above average overall..

I care more about his attitude.. I like stuck-up, confident, businessy types of dudes.. very smart and strong of character....... and who wear suits Posted Image