Tight lining

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i found this in a group im in on myspace and i figured i would share it with everyone...

i think i might give it a try

what are your thoughts on it? has anyone every tried this before?? would it be worth the try?

tlining2zr4.jpg

My only concern would be whether or not this is healthy for the eye?

Thanks for the great post btw
smile.gif

I also do this always, because it makes the upper lashes look more dense!

so its a good thing...maybe ill try it then

i just went today and bought more EOB brushes specificlly one for that so i figured i would at least try but i wanted other peoples input

I do it all the time as well. You'd be surprised what a difference it can make.

Originally Posted by mac-whore I do it all the time as well. You'd be surprised what a difference it can make. I was surprised when I first started doing it. Now I do it all the time.

I can barely put on regular eyeliner on top lashes
smile.gif
Has anyone done this with automatic pencil?

Originally Posted by erica_1020 I can barely put on regular eyeliner on top lashes
smile.gif
Has anyone done this with automatic pencil? I use my Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal pencil to do it, so if your automatic is soft and pigmented enough, then I don't think it should be a problem. Some pencils doesn't work for me, like Maybelline's liners.

thats awsome, the only thing that sucks is If you keep doing this you will get wrinkles, just like when putting on contacts...........

i do this all the time too and love it!! it makes such a huge difference and looks great!

Latest posts

Back