MaMa Lotion users?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm thinking of ordering this. any pros, cons? Also I read that it's made for people with darker skin tones. I'm a FFF, so would this have any bad effects like making my skin darker, etc?

My old (like 3 years old) acne marks are pink/red in color but very smooth in texture ; does this stuff penetrate deep enough to work ?

I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm probably going to in a couple of weeks when I get paid next.

It shouldn't make your skin darker, because it is made for darker complexions who are more sensitive to hyperpigmentation. If anything, it should be quite safe for fair complexions. Mandelic and malic acids are gentler than glycolic and lactic acids.

As far as penetration; I have no clue yet.

Originally Posted by hollywood I heard only their body lotion is good and it is a top seller on one of the skincare web-sites. There's only one MaMa lotion product that can be used both on body and face.

Originally Posted by korina981 Hi all. I ordered it last night. I will let you know how it goes. Oh great! I can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Originally Posted by Aquilah Never even heard of it... Man, I'm so out of the loop! Ditto!!!!

i've been wanting to try this lotion for some time, but i think i'm chicken! i think the time has come to give it a shot. nothing else seems to be working over time.

ladies, i found these before and after photos of a women that used the mama lotion for one month. are these results amazing or are my eyes playing tricks?

well, maybe i'm a sucker, but i just ordered the mama lotion. everything i've tried so far only works for a short time, so maybe this will solve my problem for good. i'll keep you posted.

If that isn't fabricated, then it IS amazing! I hope it works that well, because I really want to make the skin on my chest, neck and face more even (right now, I'm three different colors...). I hope you guys have great results!

please keep us posted on your results and opinions of this product, I am curious and would love to find out.
smile.gif

i've used this before and i'm fair skinned. it works pretty well, but don't be amazed. it can be harsh on your skin too, so you might not want to use it everyday.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers please keep us posted on your results and opinions of this product, I am curious and would love to find out.
smile.gif
ditto!
thanks for the review, kristen!

In my opinion, products that bleach are very dangerous for your skin. Sometimes they can make you look even more splotchy, discolored, etc. If you really need these kinds of products, ONLY get them from a good dermatologist!!!

Originally Posted by ChloePuff In my opinion, products that bleach are very dangerous for your skin. Sometimes they can make you look even more splotchy, discolored, etc. If you really need these kinds of products, ONLY get them from a good dermatologist!!! it isn't a bleach though. It's more like a powerful exfoliater

it's okay!
smile.gif
I'm very wary of bleaching stuff. I don't want my skin to be whiter, I just want the same even complexion i had the day i was born, lol.

ETA: (my posts keep automerging, lol)

8/17- it came in the mail today!!! gonna use tonight
smile.gif

8/18- I used it last night and it didn't sting at all. It's too early to tell but i woke up with a really super smooth, radiant face (moreso than from a peel) and obviously the narks are still there but I have a good feeling about this stuff

Originally Posted by korina981 it's okay!
smile.gif
I'm very wary of bleaching stuff. I don't want my skin to be whiter, I just want the same even complexion i had the day i was born, lol.
ETA: (my posts keep automerging, lol)

8/17- it came in the mail today!!! gonna use tonight
smile.gif

8/18- I used it last night and it didn't sting at all. It's too early to tell but i woke up with a really super smooth, radiant face (moreso than from a peel) and obviously the narks are still there but I have a good feeling about this stuff

Wow, good news! Are you making sure to wear SPF 20-30 on your face when you go out too? I hear this stuff (as with all peels) makes your skin super-sensitive to the effects of the sun. Man, I want to get it so BAD! I hate being broke!

thx for the review korina ,... this goes on my lemming list now .. lol

ok, so now i'm totally hooked. i've used the mama lotion every other day for a week, so that's about 3 times. i've already noticed that my skin is smoother. the dark spots are peeling away and my pimples are disappearing. according to the label you can use it on other areas as well, so i started using it on my bruised heel and my toes. from what i've seen so far it's was well worth the cost. i took some before pics so that we can see if i'm really making progress. i'll post those tonight.

Latest posts

Back