Kelis feat. Too $hort - Bossy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I was like '' WTF ''.. 'cause I've been a Kelis fan since day one and '' Bossy '' is totally not her usual style.. so, I didn't like it at first.. but, I've gotten used to it and I actually love it now.

I love it!

I'm bossy

I'm the first girl to scream on a track

I switched up the beat of the drum

That's right i brought all the boys to the yard

And that's right, i'm the one whose tattooed on his arm

I'm bossy

I'm the b*tch y'all love to hate

I'm the chick that's raised the stake

I told young stunna he should switch to BAPE

I'm back with an 808 cause i'm bossy

I'm not sure yet... I was surprised when I first saw it, very different look and sound.

Originally Posted by mac-whore At first I was like '' WTF ''.. 'cause I've been a Kelis fan since day one and '' Bossy '' is totally not her usual style.. so, I didn't like it at first.. but, I've gotten used to it and I actually love it now. same thing with me! i just downloaded and put it on my ipod and i keep playing it now lol

I hated it the first time I saw the video on MTV but then I saw it again and dowloaded the song. I don´t listen to it that much on my ipod though, I think it´s way better with the video to it. Kelis is different looking and sounding and that´s why I like her

The track is hot LOVE IT
rockwoot.gif
I'm Bossy!!!!! Heck yeah. I also have it as a ring tone.

I think the bassline sounds really good in my car, but other than that the song itself annoys me.

It's okay... Unfortunately the damned song gets stuckin your head though! She does look good in the video though...

Originally Posted by Marisol I love it!

I'm bossy

I'm the first girl to scream on a track

I switched up the beat of the drum

That's right i brought all the boys to the yard

And that's right, i'm the one whose tattooed on his arm

I'm bossy

I'm the b*tch y'all love to hate

I'm the chick that's raised the stake

I told young stunna he should switch to BAPE

I'm back with an 808 cause i'm bossy

i feelin' you marisol! i'm bossy too!
eusa_naughty.gif
lmao

I LOVE Kelis. Her older albums are just great, you can totally play from start to finish.

Back