How about a hard riddle?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everybody!! How is everyone tonight?? Faaaaantastic.... Well I thought it would be fun to do a riddle since im really bored right now and I have seen some tough riddles in my day lol. Im going to give 2 riddles, and if you cant get them dont feel bad at all. The 2nd one took me a full year to get lol not even joking. So here they go.

Number 1

A man in a crazy house wants to hang himself. There's a rope in the room hanging from the ceiling. One problem, the rope is 9 ft. up. He's 6.5 ft. Now ten minutes later the warden walks in to release him. What does he find? The man hung. All he sees is a puddle of water, and a written note. How did he do it?? Best of luck to all you girls unlocking this riddle.

Number 2: This one took me a year to figure out hehe here it goes:

A jogger walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and tells him to get the hell out of his bar. The jogger says thank you and walks out. What happened there?

Ok best of luck on both these riddles. Hint: They are both out of the ordinary answers. Just try Pleeeeeease!!

i know the answer to the 2nd, but not the first, i wont answer it on here though so i dont ruin it for anyone

Hint, hint! The first one has already been answered in the Fun Forum! It's under the thread "The Queen of Brainteasers!" As for the second one, I forget the answer to it
wink.gif

You know whats funny I solved a riddle today that NOOOOO one has solved on the internet yet. It was posted all over and I solved it so I feel proud yay. Sorry no point ins aying this, my thread was melting a painful death so I decided to save it
smile.gif
. Plus im really bored and want to talk with you people. I like to talk......

Hey look at that, I made a spelling error. You will see that from me alot.

I know the answer to them both.... my local radio station has recently had a comp involving riddles!
eusa_whistle.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Cassalou I know the answer to them both.... my local radio station has recently had a comp involving riddles!
eusa_whistle.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Ya riddle are fun arent they. I really enjoy them. Because when you are bored they give you something to think about haha and it always tests the mind. I hate when I cant solve a riddle. I get angry and sad. But more angry.

Originally Posted by Cassalou I know the answer to them both.... my local radio station has recently had a comp involving riddles!
eusa_whistle.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh ya feel free to tell the answers if you know hehe.

hehe .. i've heard both of these b4, so i already know the answer ... i love riddles cuz they are so fun .. .and hate them @ the same time cuz they are almost impossible sometimes .. lol

Originally Posted by Annia Is shotgun maybe.. a type of drink? Nope sorry, think in terms of why would the jogger be happy that the bartender pulled out a REAL shotgun at him??
BTW if anyone cares this is to be believed as the hardest riddle of all time.

1 door closes, 9 open. When 9 close, 1 door opens. What is it?

Till this day there is no exact answer I think. There are some strange answers and the only real answer is supposedly like 2 paragraphs long haha. Its a religous catholic riddle. It has to do with the body and the enclosure is in the womb. And the ten doors are the ten orifices of man, namely his eyes, his ears, his nostrils, his mouth, the apertures for discharge of excreta and urine, and the navel.

Strange hey haha.

Well then there! I still want to know the answer to the other riddle about the bar! Someone post it already!

Ok.... the answer to number one is the guy is standing on a block of ice, number 2 the man had hiccups and the bartender tried to scare the hiccups out of him instead of giving him water. Yay.....................

Back