What Looks Better Curly Or Straight???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ladies:

Be honest, Does my hair look better curly or straight?? Everyone always tells me it looks great curly (which it is naturally) but I keep it straight, but I want to try and give my hair a little break from all the blow drying, flat iron, etc. I still have to do my bangs though, because I would look like a real idiot if I let them curl. Be honest!!!!!

My fave is straight!
w00t.gif
You look absolutely beautiful either way, Eileen!

I can't decide, I like them both!

Your hair has a lot of body when it's straight, so I don't think it makes your face look that much slimmer than when it's curly.... but I don't think you have a fat face either, you look great!
smile.gif

Curly really frames your pretty face, but the straight looks nice too. I think you stand out with the waves more.

i got the same problem.. naturally curly hair but despite what everyone says i think i look better with straight hair.

Straight gives you a more sophisticated look IMHO. You look great either way though!

well since they both look great, I guess just do whatever suits your fancy at the time!!!

Latest posts

Back