Toes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends on what color you want: red, orange, pink, purple, etc. I'm not the type who generally uses certain colors only during certain months. In the winter, no one really sees my feet anyway, so it doesn't matter to me if I'm rockin' a bright pink polish! Since it's still summer, I'd say bright pinks are nice... Lighter purples (but not TOO light)... Oranges too... Oh, and metallics like bronze, copper and gold... IMHO!

I have read in Cosmo that black nail polish is making a comeback. If that doesn't strike your fancy, you can never go wrong with a french mani/pedi or a bright red or a bright pink polish.

here's what my toes looked like a few weeks ago.........

Attachment 23674

right now I have orange on in the same fashion, I do all kinds of bright colours like this......it's fun for summer!!

Originally Posted by dentaldee here's what my toes looked like a few weeks ago.........Attachment 23674

right now I have orange on in the same fashion, I do all kinds of bright colours like this......it's fun for summer!!

Dee that is the cutest tootsie I've ever seen!

Basically the only color I wear on my toes is red...sometimes a shear pink or maybe french manicure. But mostly - red
wink.gif

i've been wearing "blue sprinkles" on my toes all summer from the sweetie cake collection. i love it!

I love bright colors like bright oranges and pinks!!

I love your toe too Dee, do you put stickers on each toe or just the big one??

the new shade seems to be deep berry colors or french. i personally have been looking at a pewter color for my toes.

i like dark or bright colors on toes- red, especially. purples, pinks, and fuscia

I have light shimmery lilac on right now. I normally wear whatever strikes my fancy. So it can be anything from clear to nude to burgundy. Its all about what looks good on you and makes you happy.

Oooh I love black nailpolish, I like wearing French Manicure on my toes in the summer it looks so sexy in sandals and flip flops; other colours I like are red, bronze, gold, plum, pink although I save those for winter but right now I'm loving emerald green lol.

Right now, I am wearing a warm red with a hint of sparkle.... it's my favorite color, and hubby's too
wink.gif

Normally I wear shades of red or dark pink, and on rare occasion, purple. Light colors and brown/burgundy colors make my pale feet look sickly... I don't really pay attention to nail polish trends, I just wear classic colors that look good with my skintone and (hopefully) won't go out of style anytime soon!

However, I'll admit that when I was in high school in the 90's, I always had my fingernails painted in the crazy shades of blue, green, and purple that were popular back then
wink.gif
I still have a bottle of bright turquoise polish that I occasionally wear on my toes, though I haven't worn it this summer since it's not very professional with open-toed shoes for the office
smile.gif

Right now I like Milani Pyramid Passion..It's a super bright pinkish tangerine color..

Latest posts

Back