Shu Uemura's Filigree Fall Mode Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
these are sooooo pretty!

http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/Product...-_-FindItFirst

(more shades in link above)

974_lg_sq_fili_pes.jpg

975_lg_sq.jpg

976_lg_sq.jpg

(1 more shade in link above)

977_lg_sq.jpg

978_lg_sq.jpg

979_lg_sq.jpg

oh my god this is so niceeeee!!

But tell me, the last item is a gloss?? And the second one ? (I am not use to Shu products, except of the cleansing oil...)

Originally Posted by MothersMilk oh my god this is so niceeeee!!
But tell me, the last item is a gloss?? And the second one ? (I am not use to Shu products, except of the cleansing oil...)

click the link
smile.gif
it explains everything!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer click the link
smile.gif
it explains everything!
smile.gif
I did it thanks! (when I'm excited I'm not able to think that much
vogel.gif
)

Shoot, I want everything, esp the e/s and glow ons! Good thing there's a new Shu counter 10 minutes from work (wait, is that really a good thing
biggrin.gif
). Thanks for the heads-up, Jennifer!

All of it looks amazing. I've never used any Shu products, but maybe I will try some of these.

Thanks for posting Jenn!

I am disappointed with it, I think I'm alone on that! After being disappointed w/ the summer collection as well, I can only cross my fingers and wait veeeeery patiently for spring (or winter, if he does it).

I think the Glow Ons look gorgeous. The e/s looks nice too, but I have enough e/s...
smile.gif

Lovely collection again from Shu!

I'm sure Leony will come back with all the e/s and other stuff hihihihihihihihihi!!!

Originally Posted by Sophia I'm sure Leony will come back with all the e/s and other stuff hihihihihihihihihi!!! LOL. I'll be getting a few stuff from the Fall collection next weekend.

Back