Yet another HSH convert = )

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so a few days ago we were at Walmart and our Walmart has this funny salon thing and so I went in and I saw HealthySexyHair and it was 50% off....and since you guys say so much good stuff about it I just had to try it!
laughing.gif
I've been using it for a few days and I can already tell my hair is stronger!! However, this may sound kinda contradictory, but last night I was washing my hair and like 20 hairs fell out which hasnt happened to me in forever
frown.gif
Then again I had just colored my hair so that may have something to do with it idk.....I'm hoping there's no way it's the shampoo that made my hair fall out, but do u think it's possible???

I would also think that it would be the hair color. I lose an ungodly amount of hair, especially when I am in the shower. I just hope I am not balding at an early age!

It's most likely from the color... also if you wear your hair up or tied back, you'll notice more hair 'fall out' because the strands you normally lose on a daily basis do not fall. And then when you take your hair down, there they are.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 It's most likely from the color... also if you wear your hair up or tied back, you'll notice more hair 'fall out' because the strands you normally lose on a daily basis do not fall. And then when you take your hair down, there they are.
wink.gif
iagree.gif
Although I'm no professional or guru like Janelle is!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 It's most likely from the color... also if you wear your hair up or tied back, you'll notice more hair 'fall out' because the strands you normally lose on a daily basis do not fall. And then when you take your hair down, there they are.
wink.gif
I agree.

Back