My skin is confused

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have larger(not huge but kind've noticeable) pores around my nose which I'm told is a sign of oily skin however,my skin feels more dry then oily(overall)So i'm not sure whether I should use skin care for dry skin or oily..Anyone else have this problem?What do you use?

MK's acne gel is good, salicylic acid. Fanie makes a Vit. A Retinol for that, used at night. Beware: it's very yellow & in the morning, I use a babywipe to get about half of it off & then do a microdermabrasion or baking soda scrub (gently) to get the dead cells off too. It can get in you finger tips & take a day or two to wear off. Beta-carotene helps acne and eye/vision problems. Karie Hayden recommends using this more in the summer, 1-2x/wk. I use in winter 2x/month.

Oh sure everyone is in the same situation because thats where your face's oil glands are........in the t-zone area. I would leave moisturizer off the t-zone area and just use a bit on the dry areas of your face.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by allisong I have larger(not huge but kind've noticeable) pores around my nose which I'm told is a sign of oily skin however,my skin feels more dry then oily(overall)So i'm not sure whether I should use skin care for dry skin or oily..Anyone else have this problem?What do you use?

Latest posts

Back