The Official Mineral Makeup Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you guys think it's time for this thread? There's a lot of questions about this and a sticky on it would be helpful. Mods, what do you think?

Sounds good to me. Everyone has their favorite brands but it's good to talk about what we like and dislike about the brands we use and why we left one brand for another.

Maybe a poll on which brand forum people use will be nice.

Yes we've discussed about this topic a while ago on AC.

One of the mods will make this thread sticky if you all need this thread to be sticky.

Originally Posted by Leony Yes we've discussed about this topic a while ago on AC.One of the mods will make this thread sticky if you all need this thread to be sticky.

dito.gif

Sounds like a great idea!!!!! There have been so many posts about mineral MU lately, a sticky would probably compile all questions and answers together.

Originally Posted by Thais Sounds like a great idea!!!!! There have been so many posts about mineral MU lately, a sticky would probably compile all questions and answers together. yuuuuup.

i have a question about EDM...do you usually apply the finishing dust right after you've done the foundation, or do you do all your makeup and then apply it last?

Originally Posted by chrgrl i have a question about EDM...do you usually apply the finishing dust right after you've done the foundation, or do you do all your makeup and then apply it last? You can do it either way.
smile.gif
But I ussually do it after foundation cause i feel that the veil takes away some of the blush color.

The finishing powder is meant to be put on after the foundation, but many people with oily skin found that if they put it on before foundation, it helps with oil control. Personally I prefer the feel of the finishing powder and would only wear it sometimes, they tend to be finer and silkier than the foundation.

Back