Mac cd bible! Can anyone help please??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guyz

i have recently joined MUT and its great being here. I am looking for some info on the mac cd bible. Lot of you say you have the file and would love to share. Would you be so kind to email me a copy. Also if you cant then please let me know whats the best one i can buy from ebay. I think the one i am talking about has like 11-12 folders with lot of info and makeup techniques. Can anyone helpppp?? Thanx you guyz
smile.gif

Hey there, and welcome to MUT! I'm Whitney from TN.

I don't know anything about the MAC CD bible but I'm sure one of our MAC lovers on here will be able to help you out!

MAC cd bible isn't a book teaching how to do makeup. It's a book about the mac products , that shows mostly the components of products and its uses; it won't teach you how to do your makeup with their products.

Ebay sell them, but it's mostly a "scam" , not in the fact that they don't sell it, but they make it look like it's a book to teach you about makeup when it's not

Isn't very helpful for us, it has info for the MAC Makeup artists regarding the products, etc./

I think Kevin Aucoin's books would be better "how to" guide. I have "Making Faces" and it has some really good tips and techniques and range from basic to advanced.

Latest posts

Back