My first brazilian..OUCH!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so I went to get my first brazilian ever today. I never got anything waxed in my life (not even my legs!) so I didn´t really know what to expect. I figured it would hurt a bit but it´d be over really fast.

Well anybody who has seen the chest hair waxing scene in "The 40 year old Virgin" can somehow imagine what my face looked like half of the time. I literally SCREAMED a couple of times (thank god there was nobody in the waiting room, that would have ruined some business), the word "fu**ing sh*t" slipped my mouth twice. I crammed my hands into the sides of the chair. The waxing lady was like "ahh come on it doesn´t hurt that bad". I asked and she said she has only seen one lady who yelled as much as I did during the waxing job.

Well I don´t care if she thought I was a big baby or not (she actually said I did have paper thin skin on my bikini line, that´s where I have a nice blue haematoma right now, thank you very much!!!!!)

but it really hurt like a MOFO!!!!
10.gif

Did anyone see the Sex & the City episode where Carrie gets a Brazilian by a russian lady? well my waxing lady was eastern european (from when I heard her talking I think she was russian) and while she was doing her job another lady (I guess her boss) just walked in (so much for privacy). She didn´t even say hi, looked at my vagina and then said something in Russian to the waxing girl, then she POINTED at my vagina and spoke Russian again.

I am guessing she said something like "oh you missed a spot" cause the waxing girl took her tweezers and started tweezing stray hairs like mad.

When it was finally over (crazy enough, having my ass waxed was the least painful!) the waxing lady was like "well next time we can maybe use a numbing spray before we wax". She said that AFTER I was almost to the point of crying because of the pain!!!!!! What a sadist!!!!
scared.gif

I`m praying that the major redness, the mini bleedings and the blue haematoma all go away till tomorrow!!! I did this so I wouldn´t have to worry about shaving during my 4 week stay with my bf, I did NOT want to arrive looking like somebody beat up my private parts
laughing.gif

LOL, you are hilarious the way you recant a story. Gosh that sounds horrific! I have thought about getting one but haven't gotten up the courage to do so. You know that lady sounds like she didn't even know what she was doing. I have heard that it is bad but not THAT bad. She should have used the numbing spray regardless, the idiot woman! Next time, if you ever decide to do it again, go to a different place.

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel LOL, you are hilarious the way you recant a story. Gosh that sounds horrific! I have thought about getting one but haven't gotten up the courage to do so. You know that lady sounds like she didn't even know what she was doing. I have heard that it is bad but not THAT bad. She should have used the numbing spray regardless, the idiot woman! Next time, if you ever decide to do it again, go to a different place. well I heard them getting calls for brazilian-appointments every 20min so I guess she has done many of them before. Still she could be a bit more sensitive about the client (me!). It was even hard to find ONE place that does brazilians since it´s a new thing here. And I swear I was NOT exaggerating in any way. I know I have a low pain tolerance but it was really pure hell, I have never experienced worse pain in my life.

Originally Posted by lynnda You poor thing! But I am sure it will be worth it!
add_twinkle.gif
I have to agree.... Your boyfriend will be very happy. lol
laughing.gif

Sorry that this happened to you though.
frown.gif

You're a far braver woman than I am! And after reading your account... I don't think I'll ever get it done! Ouch!!

Andi, you have a great story-telling skills! You are hilarious! And yeah, it will go away in a week.

Ouch!!! I couldn't dare go for a wax :|... I have to live with the stubble of a bikini line I have
scared.gif
. Hope all redness etc calms down soon! xxx

Originally Posted by pinkbundles Andi, you have a great story-telling skills! You are hilarious! And yeah, it will go away in a week. LOL glad my pain was at least good for some entertainment
laughing.gif
ONE WEEK??? I need to be ok till 8pm EST by tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Otherwhise things could continue to get even more painful
love5.gif

LMAO! Sorry Andi! I read an article in Playboy one or two issues back, and she describes the whole process in the most hilarious fashion! You'll have to read the article, or if I can find it online, I'll throw a link out. It's HILARIOUS! Sorry about the pain sweetie. I'm good with shaving for now... Having kids is one thing, but waxing my private areas is WAY more than I need! LOL!

Originally Posted by Andi LOL glad my pain was at least good for some entertainment
laughing.gif
ONE WEEK??? I need to be ok till 8pm EST by tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Otherwhise things could continue to get even more painful
love5.gif

You really crack me up Andi!
add_wegbrech.gif

I'm so sorry it was so painful!! I get an extended bikini wax every three weeks, and most of the time it's not that bad, but this last time was horrible. She took her sweet time and to pluck the stray hairs she used those metal tweezers with the sharp points on the end!
10.gif
Every time she would pluck a hair she would poke me with the end of those stupid tweezers!! lol I was there for an hour, and I was SO thankful when it was over. BTW, numbing sprays and creams really do help. I have one called No Scream Cream and it helps.

Oh, and the first time I got waxed I said I would never do it again....but there I was, three weeks later sitting in the same chair waiting to be tortured again!
wink.gif
And the pain only lasts for the first day, and then I'm fine, so you should be good to go tomorrow or the next day. Good luck!

10.gif
After reading your story I must say you're brave! Maybe one day I'll dare to get a brazilian wax too...

Originally Posted by littletingoddes You're a far braver woman than I am! And after reading your account... I don't think I'll ever get it done! Ouch!! Totally! Sorry it hurt so much!
10.gif

ouch! i am soooooooo sorry, andi! i hope you'll feel better by tomorrow
frown.gif
like said above, it'll definitely be worth it, i'm sure!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer ouch! i am soooooooo sorry, andi! i hope you'll feel better by tomorrow
frown.gif
like said above, it'll definitely be worth it, i'm sure!
smile.gif
it better be. I told Shawn about it on IM and he was like "well you know I didn´t care if you do it or not"
vogel.gif
I was thinking "WTF you think I let people rip hair (and almost skin too)off very sensitive body parts just for my own personal pleasure???"

Geez, he better start appreciating the pain I went through when he sees how it looks (still praying to have a color lighter than bright red by tomorrow)

he has no clue. that's why! most guys don't
wink.gif

let us know how it is tomorrow before you leave!

You could go and buy some Benzocaine to help with the irritation if it's still a little tender. And then for the cosmetic effect, a little bit of Preparation H works wonders. Gosh, I hope things are ready for display by the time Shawn gets to see it.

ok first i have to let out a lil laugh...great story

but i couldnt imagine the pain bc i wax my eyebrows and i know those hurt so now i know for sure i will never be getting this done...ill deal with shaving even though i hate it!

i hope you heal quickly and everything works out hun

Originally Posted by Jennifer he has no clue. that's why! most guys don't
wink.gif

let us know how it is tomorrow before you leave!

haha if he doesn´t show more respect towards my brave vagina (oops I hope this doesnt´t have to be removed to the sex forum now because of my abuse of the V-word LOL) I´m gonna do a brazilian..on his balls!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NoxiousByProxy You could go and buy some Benzocaine to help with the irritation if it's still a little tender. And then for the cosmetic effect, a little bit of Preparation H works wonders. Gosh, I hope things are ready for display by the time Shawn gets to see it. LMAO at ready for the display!!! Preparation H=the hemmorrhoid cream, right? Are you serious? I could get that first thing tomorrow (my flight isn´t till 2pm) if you say it works.

yeah I was like we might have to be in the dark when I get naked if it´s not better by tomorrow, but he was not cool with that. I had to promise to stay away from the light switch LOL

Latest posts

Back