Makeover on my room mate!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK so my room mate (and greeeaaat friend) Lindsay has a hot date tonight LoL and so she wanted me to do her makeup. Kind of a not so intense smoky eye. I gotta say, I'm very pleased with the outcome and decided that if I have to do a day to night look for my MAC interview, this will be the night (and I'll probably use Lindsay as my model!)

Anyways, what I used....

Face: Her foundation. Benefit Dallas Blush. Shimpagne MSF.

Eyes: UDPP. CCB in FAwntastic. Goldenaire piggie. Tempting, sketch, shroom and mulch e/s. Rimmel Brown eyeliner. MAC Zoomblack mascara.

Lips: Charm factor lipstick. Lip 65 gloss.

The lighting kinda sucks, because it's artificial light + flash and not natural light. Sorry about that. But you get the idea!

Great job, I want a roommate who does my makeup! Maybe I can convince my boyfriend that he wants to learn the art of beauty! :)

She's pretty and I love the sparkles! Great job, Ashley.
biggrin.gif

She looks great! I think I want to try UDPP. It seems to go on so light and really bring out the shimmer in the shadow.

Beautiful job! The eyes look great, and I know you didn't do her hair but it looks nice too.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons OK so my room mate (and greeeaaat friend) Lindsay has a hot date tonight LoL and so she wanted me to do her makeup. Kind of a not so intense smoky eye. I gotta say, I'm very pleased with the outcome and decided that if I have to do a day to night look for my MAC interview, this will be the night (and I'll probably use Lindsay as my model!)
Anyways, what I used....

Face: Her foundation. Benefit Dallas Blush. Shimpagne MSF.

Eyes: UDPP. CCB in FAwntastic. Goldenaire piggie. Tempting, sketch, shroom and mulch e/s. Rimmel Brown eyeliner. MAC Zoomblack mascara.

Lips: Charm factor lipstick. Lip 65 gloss.

The lighting kinda sucks, because it's artificial light + flash and not natural light. Sorry about that. But you get the idea!

Ash!!! You just moved and you are already doing makeovers over there???? LOL. it looks awesome. Can you move to Minnesota and do a makeover on me please?
smile.gif

Back