Nail polish and why?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just brough Princess Rule by OPI
opi%20R44.jpg
and this colour is so pretty and glittery and just very Princessy, it pleases me. SO what nail polish colour have you brought recently, and if you haven't brought anything, why haven't you???
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif

The last one I bought was Pink Voltage by China Glaze because I love bright pinks.

Edit:I took a pic and attached it.

I just bought Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear, Marine Scene by Sally Hansen. I love the color and found it at a very good price. I have a nice nail polish collection going.
cheer2.gif

those are pretty!

my nails are ruined from acrylics, so i don't do anything to them now, but when i do have nails, it's always french.

The last one I bought is L'oreal Bijou Nail Polsih in B.Brave which is a deep and shimmery purple color.

50569.jpg

I haven't bought any recently.... I do keep my toenails painted all year and have just been using the same handful of colors on them. I used to love painting my fingernails, in high school I painted them a different crazy color every week (back in the 90's when all the crazy purples, blues, and greens were in style), but now I never take the time -- I have only painted my nails twice since I got married two years ago, and one of those times was for the wedding! lol I just never want to spend my afternoon waiting for my base coat, polish, and top coat to dry when I work so many hours a week and already don't have as much free time as I'd like..... Same thing when I was in college and grad school, I rarely painted my nails then.... So sad because I think my hands and nails do look nice when they are painted!
frown.gif

I believe it was OPI in a black color, but not black onyx. It has a different name. Well anyways I usually paint my nails black because believe it or not, it helps me play my guitar better.
tongue.gif
I have no idea why but it does! It helps me focus more on the frets; Why do you think most musicians paint there nails black? Tricks of the trade ladies, tricks of the trade...

I bought Sinful Colors blue nailpolish recently. It reminds me of when I was in high school.

Originally Posted by Jennifer my nails are ruined from acrylics, so i don't do anything to them now, but when i do have nails, it's always french. Same here!

I had a haul about a month or so ago, and I got like 6 new polishes by Avon. Speed Dry Nail Enamel! Can't go wrong there! I believe the colors I got were Fusion, Flutterby, Rose Amour, Sheer Chiffon, Hyper... And I forgot the other one! LOL!

Well lets see here. The white one w/brush I got it because I do my own French pedicure. I got it about a month ago. I ran out.
smile.gif

The other two I got it just in case…

Oh that Princess Rule is so pretty!! I love sparkly polish when I get the chance to do my nails. I usually don't wear polish because I like the 'Natural' look, but light see-thru colors with glitter are choice for me.

I am another OPI fan. I have white nails on my fingers and toes becuase i am deeply tanned at the moment (St Tropez of course)!
wink.gif

Wow ladies! All gorgeous colors! I've just been scrounging the oldies, but goodies. Right now my toenails are glazed with classic red. I'll be switching that out over the next few days!

I haven't bought any nailpolish in a loooooong time. I barely use the ones I have. I'm trying to get my nails into decent shape, because they just look gnarly these days. I think the last nailpolish I bought was Cover Girl Continuous Color Nailpolish in Rouge Vamp, a deep red/maroon.

Originally Posted by Tpsyduck Oh that Princess Rule is so pretty!! I love sparkly polish when I get the chance to do my nails. I usually don't wear polish because I like the 'Natural' look, but light see-thru colors with glitter are choice for me. It's a lovely pinkish colour, and one can get it for half the price from ebay compared to the stores. And for the ones who haven't brought any polish, treat yourself. To Jennifer and Marisol, can you but a ridge filler, so that the nail is smooth, and then apply nail polish, This is what I did when my nails where destroyed by acrylics, and I did this until my nails grew out. L'oreal has good one called Manicure Repair Break Filler
53_1_b.JPG
, and you it smooths out the nail, and you can put nail polish on top of that...

Originally Posted by pieced It's a lovely pinkish colour, and one can get it for half the price from ebay compared to the stores... I do love me some Ebay
biggrin.gif
!!

Lately I bought dark pink nail polish Inglot - that's an excellent polish long lasting polish
add_wegbrech.gif

I love red and pink nail polishes
icon_biggrin.gif

Back