What's your favorite place to buy shoes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need some black pumps and some black ankle boots for fall. I'd like to get some good quality ones, but would rather not break the bank, as I'm pretty po'.
wink.gif

Any ideas are much appreciated!

I LOVE DSW!!! They have SO many shoes and bags and accessories to drool over!
inlove3.gif

smile.gif
They have great prices on name brands, and especialy this time of year, you can find GREAT clearances and sales (back to school AND switching from summer to fall!)

I think they have a store locater on their website (click here), so hopefully there is one near you.
7dh.gif

I'm a DSW fan also. They have such a variety! The other thing I do is find a pair I love in any department store than go online to buy. Zappos is great!

Originally Posted by NoxiousByProxy I just love Zappos.com, they have free priority shipping!
iagree.gif
I second Zappos.com, you can get shoes that fit your budget no matter how much or little you have to spend.

I have such a hard time finding shoes that fit and that I can actually walk in (lol, I'm not that coordinated, and my feet are so narrow they fall out of slip-on shoes), that usually I just have to go to every shoe store / shoe department in the mall and hope I can find what I'm looking for! lol

I've never had the pleasure of shopping in DSW, but I've always had good luck in Payless, as cheap as they are! LOL! Oh, Target too!

Hmm.... I'm not much for heels, but I also love Payless, and Walmart too, as they sometimes get in some of the high heels. Also Ross and TJmaxx might be a couple to check out as well, I've seen some really nice shoes in there for decent prices.

Girls Zappos.com Rocks that is the best website to buy shoes. There Customer Service is great. If you order your shoes today you will get them tomorrow for free & 365 days return policy FREE, you can't go wrong.

Wow! Thank you, ladies, for all the responses. This helps me a LOT, as I am "shopping impaired." I found some cute dress shoes on Zappos and will be checking out the other ideas, as well. Thanks a bunch!

I loooove Macy's for shoes! Especially this Fall - I was in there the other day and there were sooooo many cute shoes and boots! I thought I despised ankle boots - but you know what? some of them are REALLY cute! I can't wait to go Fall shoe shopping! On the other hand though, I hate the clothes for Fall. Bummer. At least my feet will be happy.

I do love DSW & Macy's. But I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Cathy Jean shoes. They have styles for practically everybody and their prices are pretty cheap.

Burlington Coat factory. 35 out of my 40 pairs of high heels are from there. Awsome prices and styles

damn zappos is HELLA EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get the same sexy stuff at burlington. (bare in mind all my heels are a minimum of 4inches tall w/ stilleto point) geeze, all the shoes I bought from burlington are under $20, most of them are $12-$15.

I am a big fan on bronx shoes, they are very original and unique imo, although they are very hard to find in the UK.

i like looking on zappos.com and nordstroms. but i always need to try shoes on since my feet are picky. but if i like a shoe, then i try looking on ebay for it to see if i can get it for cheaper

Latest posts

Back