Eye treatment recs please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm 21yrs old and I'm looking for an undereye cream/gel/lotion to replace my Clinique All About Eyes (isn't bad just I don't have much money now that I just paid my tuition and books) I have oily skin so I don't need major moisture but I'd like something that de-puffs and smooths while possibly also diminishing my racoon eyes from late night study sessions of course
smile.gif
...so any recs or advice would be greatly appreciated !! thanks girls!!!

Salam,

Try (The Body Shop) products, they are gentle and good. They have for under eyes just I saw a new product they have for it before 2days.

Also use the blue jel eyes cover, from there too, and relax.

Try to use slices of fresh cucumber over your eyes and relax.

Believe it or not, St. Ives' Cucumber Melon Face & Eye Stress Relief Gel is good. Gabrielle Union (I believe it's her) uses it, and swears but it.

Originally Posted by Aquilah Believe it or not, St. Ives' Cucumber Melon Face & Eye Stress Relief Gel is good. Gabrielle Union (I believe it's her) uses it, and swears but it. I need to check that stuff out!

Originally Posted by ShelbyLynn I need to check that stuff out! me too! Right about now i have been look really sick!
ill.gif

Vichy Oligo 25 worked wonders on my puffy eyes. I don't get puffy eyes often, but when i do this really helps. It's a cooling gel stick, which is very refreshing to apply in the morning.

Yeah, I've heard about the St. Ives Cucumber Eye and Face Stress Gel. Hmm, I guess I will have to try it out. Thanks!
vogel.gif

How about Loreal or Garnier? They should have something that would suit you. Garnier does a good one to depuff with omega and caffene.

Back