Your latest craving

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What was your latest craving and did you satisfy it?

Mine was sausage rolls and yes I satisfied it
biggrin.gif

Grilled cheese sandwiches! And they were gOOOd!!!! It's been a while since I had a grilled cheese but I heard cheeseburger on tv tonight and I thought about grilled cheese sandwiches, so I made two! They were my favorite when I was a kid!!!

My latest is a Jalapeno Garlic Tilapia Panini from Johnny Carino's and I've yet to crave it. It's been less than 24 hours, though. I'm going out to dinner tonight, so perhaps I can at least get in the fish family.

Since Wednesday I had been absolutely craving going to the Chinese buffet. We finally did last night and I was disappointed. It wasn't that the food was bad or anything, it just wasn't as great as I had built it up in my mind to be. Sad. Now I'm just wanting a big hot cup of coffee from Dunkin Donuts. It's freezing in upstate NY right now. Cold and rainy. Stuck at work for another couple hours. Hope Nick is going to bring me some.

I rarely have cravings, but I for some reason I was craving NUTS
moa.gif
. I stopped by the store, bought a can and ate them while driving around shopping! LOL

Mine was coffee
tee.gif

Originally Posted by Leony Takoyaki!!! Yummmmmm. I just love it lol.

What is that?

Chocolate, chocolate and oh yeah, anything chocolate! That time of the month! LOL!

I was craving chocolate last night and all I had was chocolate chips so I just ate them right from the bag, I know I'll regret it later when I go to make cookies and I don't have enough, LOL!

craving....hmmm....does it neccessarily have to be food.....*too naughty to mention*
blush.gif

Originally Posted by Anika_1 craving....hmmm....does it neccessarily have to be food.....*too naughty to mention*
blush.gif
Hahahaha! I've been thinking the same thing!

Pringles Cheesy Quesadilla Chips... Can't find them ANYWHERE anymore! They were LE, and I totally bought Wal-Mart out LMAO!

God Ive been craving spagetti with sausage marinera since its been a long time since I had any pasta...Im starving

Back