Beyonce ugh...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok obviously some one thinks shes talented becuase she is famous, but does anyone REALLY think she has talent? the last 3 songs she has made that i have heard on vh1 are soooo IRRITATING!!! her voice is nothing special in my opinion her voice sounds very strained and high pitched, while the girl is very pretty i would never spend money on her music, oh and who the hell is choreographing her videos? LOL!!!

I like her voice but i have to agree that her last couple of singles have sucked and i dont think the rest of the album will be any better.

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 ok obviously some one thinks shes talented becuase she is famous, but does anyone REALLY think she has talent? the last 3 songs she has made that i have heard on vh1 are soooo IRRITATING!!! her voice is nothing special in my opinion her voice sounds very strained and high pitched, while the girl is very pretty i would never spend money on her music, oh and who the hell is choreographing her videos? LOL!!! lol! I have to agree with the videos! lol! It's terrible! Especially this latest one. What is she doing? lol!Although I like her tunes.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
...for the most part.

haha so mabey her videos are a little odd..

but i really like her songs and her voice, imho, is really beautiful..

I agree. Her latest video when she is trying to imitate Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct is just annoying!

I like her music a lot and I think she is gorgeous. I haven't really seen any of her recent videos though. I pretty much only watch MTV/VH1 for their reality shows.

iagree.gif
Her latest songs have been really annoying to my ears also. I'm not gonna buy her new album. I ldid ike her in Destiny's Child, but the way she sings now as a solo artist is really...ugh! Her new songs and dance routines are too weird IMO.

Ummm... what's with the random Beyonce bashing???

IMO a certain P.H. individual is of far worse character than Beyonce, and yet she is given at least an article to be attached to her name before comment. Of course Beyonce has talent, otherwise she would not have achieved as much as she has. Every artist has to take risks or they will never grow...sometimes those risks don't pay off. But taking her very worst stuff and using it to judge her entire lifetime of merited achievements does not make any sense to me.

She sings well - she has a beautiful voice, and when she doesn't try too hard to show she can sing amazingly well , it's simply awesome to hear her. But when she screams, and try to push her voice more than she can it gets really annoying... It isn't like mariah carey, who can take her voice to highest levels (but she can be annoying too when she spends half of a song just screaming higher and higher)

I really like Beyonce...but not as much as my man NOW HE LOVES HER!!! I just think she wears WAY TOO much make-up. I actually like her songs w/out Destiny's child better.

I like(d) her, but I agree, her latest singles/videos are annoying. Oh well, next album might be better again!

Originally Posted by NoxiousByProxy Ummm... what's with the random Beyonce bashing???
IMO a certain P.H. individual is of far worse character than Beyonce, and yet she is given at least an article to be attached to her name before comment. Of course Beyonce has talent, otherwise she would not have achieved as much as she has. Every artist has to take risks or they will never grow...sometimes those risks don't pay off. But taking her very worst stuff and using it to judge her entire lifetime of merited achievements does not make any sense to me.

some ONE thinking she has talent is very different from actually HAVING talent, Beyonce got famouse singing WITH 2 other girls who could sing, she didnt get famouse alone or on her own "talent" but why is she so famous? because she was the more popular of destiny's child just for being the most attractive...and being attractive has NOTHING to do with talent and being able to sing. comments opinions etc. i think give people GREAT character IMO it means they dont give a f--k what anybody thinks and say what they truly mean.
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 some ONE thinking she has talent is very different from actually HAVING talent, Beyonce got famouse singing WITH 2 other girls who could sing, she didnt get famouse alone or on her own "talent" but why is she so famous? because she was the more popular of destiny's child just for being the most attractive...and being attractive has NOTHING to do with talent and being able to sing. comments opinions etc. i think give people GREAT character IMO it means they dont give a f--k what anybody thinks and say what they truly mean.
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
I don't think the other girls from DC sang a lot...
smile.gif
She became the most famous cuz her daddy was DC's manager and just made her the most important in the "group", that's just my opinion tho
smile.gif
I do think she's talented, but she's trying too hard to be popular.

God voice is crap. She was better off in DC where noone took her seriously. Ive seen her old videos as a child but not the recent ones...I have better things to do than watch some girl in a flower field. Sorry for those of you who like her but I never really liked her to begin with.Same goes for that new whats her face, Rihanna. My ears bled. WORST VOCALS EVER.

Originally Posted by Harlot God voice is crap. She was better off in DC where noone took her seriously. Ive seen her old videos as a child but not the recent ones...I have better things to do than watch some girl in a flower field. Sorry for those of you who like her but I never really liked her to begin with.Same goes for that new whats her face, Rihanna. My ears bled. WORST VOCALS EVER. THANK YOU!!! LMAO!!! dont even get me started on Rhianna!!!! LOL!!!! make it stop, make it STOP!!!!!!

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 THANK YOU!!! LMAO!!! dont even get me started on Rhianna!!!! LOL!!!! make it stop, make it STOP!!!!!! LOL! I guess we can agree to disagree about Beyonce. I ain't mad atcha.
brsh.gif
Rihanna is a totally different story now...

Now girls, let's stop the Beyonce bashing and stick to swapping make up tips and healthy lifestyle habits
shakehands.gif
Can't we all just get along? hee hee

Let's all remember that Beyonce' is an artist. Meaning that everyone may watch the same thing but see something different.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by speerrituall1 Let's all remember that Beyonce' is an artist. Meaning that everyone may watch the same thing but see something different.
glasses.gif
awesomly put!!!!
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
its all good, and i love you all!!!
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Back