Sedu straightener

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i bought one today from folica.com for 125.00 i sure hope it works,ive read some great reviews about it ,i didnt want to spend that much but it sounds worth it and if not they have a 30 day return policy , has anyone used this one b4, only a couple of reviews here?

U wont regret it I bought one from Folica.com and its the best out there..

Love the quality of this thing too.

and Holy Mamas talk about straight hair you get after using the Sedu mmmmm I love the sedu

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif U wont regret it I bought one from Folica.com and its the best out there..Love the quality of this thing too.

and Holy Mamas talk about straight hair you get after using the Sedu mmmmm I love the sedu

thanks for your thoughts, i cant wait to use it
smile.gif

battygurl, how many days will it keep your hair straight?

Up to a week if u dont wash it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blondie36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks for your thoughts, i cant wait to use it
smile.gif

battygurl, how many days will it keep your hair straight?

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Up to a week if u dont wash it
smile.gif
wow thats amazing , not that i would ever go a whole week without washing but at least 2 days , i cant wait to try it
smile.gif

I did it once 5 days cuz it was so nice I didnt wanna wash it lol

wohaooooo congrads i thougt u wrote 2,500 lol let us know it works > have heard great things abt it =)

I've had my Sedu for a year. I remember calling Sedu to say that mine must be defective because the light kept flashing (that means it's hot).

In order to not damage my hair, I wash it, let it airdry overnight - put Redken Heat Glide on it and then flat iron it.

I have to touch up my layers daily but that's because my hair is pretty choppy.

i agree that if u got it from folica u prolly won't regret it. . I have a CHI ... which ... i guess is kinda similiar to a sedu ,... a good straightener is realli hot, Just remember to use a good heat protectant and it's prolly better to let your hair airdry vs blowdry if u are gonna be using that much heat on your hair. ... my CHI keeps my hair straight (even after it got a lil wet ) for up to 2-3 days until i wash my hair again

They sound exactly like the t3 ones I have just bought, t3 must be the UK version, I can't find any sedu ones online for UK. The t3 ones are made of tourmaline too and I have to say I love them, they don't snag my hair at all ! I don't think you will regret it !!

I posted this on another thread:

I just bought some, I LOVE them, they are called t3's, they cost me £97.99 online, which is about $185 USD and there are only 4 sites you should buy from so that you get the full 2 year warranty, go to http://www.t3magic.com/ to check them out and it also tells you where you should buy from.

They are made of 100% tourmaline, they are beautiful, and I got 3 free tourmaline brushes worth about £15 each ! they work very well on my hair and I have very long hair thats naturally curly.

I used to have really cheap Remmington ones that worked really well but they wore out too quickly and damaged my hair, these t3s are supposed to be the least damaging ones out there!

I have a Sedu for more then a year and I really liked that only problem that I have with it that when it gets hot you can burn your fingers so you have to be careful with it and advice you not to touch the hair right after you slide a sedu through it becuase it can aslo burn your finger other then that I have no complaines with it.

I bought a Sedu last December from Folica and I must say you will absolutely love it. I just love SEDU!

Have any of you guys used a Chi and a Sedu? Can you tell a difference? I have a Chi, but I was thinking of ordering a Sedu from Folica. Is it worth it, though, or are they pretty much the same thing, just different names? TIA!
smile.gif

i LOVE my sedu. I used to have like a conair one or something and it's a BIG difference. my roomate used it also and fell in love with it

i bought a sedu about 2 weeks ago from folica.com for 125.00 with free shipping and i LOVE it, at first i didnt want to spend 125.00 for a iron but it is so worth
wink.gif

I have a GHD and it's fantstic, I've got really curly hair. I was torn between the sedu and the GHD. Just ended up getting the GHD because it was local and not from another country

Back