3 Men

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love one man and like 2 men and I dunno wut to do...

Im I like going throught some change or suttin?

It's nice to have choices!
wink.gif

Haha!
add_wegbrech.gif
yeah

Originally Posted by sproutwings /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's nice to have choices!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sproutwings /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's nice to have choices!
wink.gif
SO true, what a luxrious problem you've got. I say go with the one you "Love", if that doesn't help, go with the one is really good looking:...laughing:

Originally Posted by pieced /img/forum/go_quote.gif SO true, what a luxrious problem you've got. I say go with the one you "Love", if that doesn't help, go with the one is really good looking:...laughing: LOL! That's what any sane woman would do I suppose!

Ok I unliked the two other playboys and gonna work on my true love...

As long as everyone invovled is consenting and no one gets hurt especially you- and there's no sex or at least safe sex then just have fun.

I've tried to unlike boys before and sometimes the unliking is hard to do! LMAO

Good Luck Batty!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif How do you unlike a boy...I need to learn how Yeah, how did you manage to unlike someone, Learn me some...

well its kinda difficult ,keep thinking about the good qualities of my byf

I try to like more than one when i need the one to get out of my mind

Originally Posted by vav /img/forum/go_quote.gif I try to like more than one when i need the one to get out of my mind yeah, good idea!
smile.gif

i say think about the one you love, follow your heart, and if that doesn't work out, remember there are always more fish in the sea!

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif How do you unlike a boy...I need to learn how Darn Straight! When you find out, uh could you pass some of that wisdom down to me?!

Originally Posted by CuTeLiCiOuS /img/forum/go_quote.gif this is intersting It certainly is.

LMAO @ Saja! It's ain't easy! I'll give you that much of a tip! LOL!

I agree w/ sticking to the man you're in love with! Should that fail, then see what you can catch with the next man. Don't lose love for like... It just isn't a good idea!

Originally Posted by pieced /img/forum/go_quote.gif SO true, what a luxrious problem you've got. I say go with the one you "Love", if that doesn't help, go with the one is really good looking:...laughing:
iagree.gif

Latest posts

Back