Avon anew clinical products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has anybody tried these creme?how were the results? i purchased some and its on its way.cant wait.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif welcome to MuT!
which one exactly?

um anything from avon clinical line. i ordered avon anew clinical wrinkle and line corrector & avon anew clinical eye lift...oh also anew thermafirm the new one.

welcome honestrinh637.

i haven't tryed any anew products but i'm thinking about it. i'm especially interested in the new thermal lift so keep us posted.

good luck

vogel.gif

Welcome to MUT
smile.gif
I've been using Avon Anew Perfect Eye Care Cream (spf 15) for about a month now and like it very much. It hydrates my eye area really well and absorbs quickly.

I've also tried Avon Anew Clinical 2 step facial peel. It improved the the texture of my skin and faded some acne marks. I just run out of this peeling kit, but next I'd like to try Avon's new 1 step peel.

Originally Posted by Gleam84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Welcome to MUT
smile.gif
I've been using Avon Anew Perfect Eye Care Cream (spf 15) for about a month now and like it very much. It hydrates my eye area really well and absorbs quickly.
I've also tried Avon Anew Clinical 2 step facial peel. It improved the the texture of my skin and faded some acne marks. I just run out of this peeling kit, but next I'd like to try Avon's new 1 step peel.

i'm new to avon anew products...just want to ask you on how to use the 2 step peel...do i need to wash my face after step 2....coz i know i have to put step 1 first then wait for 5 mins then step 2...so after that what's next, do i leave it like that or rinse my face after. Let me know...thanks

Originally Posted by NYShopgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif 'm new to avon anew products...just want to ask you on how to use the 2 step peel...do i need to wash my face after step 2....coz i know i have to put step 1 first then wait for 5 mins then step 2...so after that what's next, do i leave it like that or rinse my face after. Let me know...thanks You don't rinse your face after doing both steps. Step 2 pad neutralizes so I just wear a moisturizer after that.

Originally Posted by Gleam84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif You don't rinse your face after doing both steps. Step 2 pad neutralizes so I just wear a moisturizer after that. oh...thanks a lot..i really appreciate it.

My friend ordered the Pore Refining Toner from Avon, not sure if it's the Anew brand but I have to say her pores are invisible now.

Let us know when it arrives!

Back