Lost Season 3 (contains spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't wait for the new season.

Clip

Since the other thread got way too long, maybe we can discuss the new season on this thread. If you are interested in reading it, click here.

Mark your calendars!

I can't wait either, but they still have to show 6 episodes of season 2 here (I already saw them), so season 3.... That's gonna take a while
smile.gif

I loved Lost!! Now, I'm beginning to think they want to see how long we'll watch with no answers. I think we're being punk'd!

I cannot wait! October seems a long time away. Poo. I watched boths seasons by downloading them and I'm addicted!

Yeah I cannot wait either. It just drives me bananas how they broadcast this show though.

Oh. My. Gooodness!! I am totally blown away and have soooo many questions after tonight's show! I won't say too much because I know some of you haven't seen it yet but it was gooood!

Who else watched it and what did you think?

I haven't seen it yet, I'm waiting for my husband to see it, we have it recorded. I can't wait!!

**SPOLIERS*** DO NOT READ if you haven't seen Season 3 - Episode 1!

I did!! And I was sooo hooked on the episode until they showed previews for next weeks episode. I actually yelled at the tv when I saw Kate and Sawyer making out.

I can't believe how pissed off I was. Grrr!!

It was sweet when he threw her the biscuit though. Guess I should have seen it coming.

And holy crap to the real other's "camp." Definitely wasn't expecting that.

Originally Posted by Amandine /img/forum/go_quote.gif **SPOLIERS*** DO NOT READ if you haven't seen Season 3 - Episode 1!
I did!! And I was sooo hooked on the episode until they showed previews for next weeks episode. I actually yelled at the tv when I saw Kate and Sawyer making out.

I can't believe how pissed off I was. Grrr!!

It was sweet when he threw her the biscuit though. Guess I should have seen it coming.

And holy crap to the real other's "camp." Definitely wasn't expecting that.

Were you mad b/c you wanted her and Jack to hook up instead? I screamed out loud too when I saw it but it was an excited woo-hoo! I'm just glad someone's hooking up and I kinda figured it was gonna be them after the weird kiss with Jack last season.

So I guess Ben (formerly known as Henry) is the leader of this community since he seems to organize everything. The book they were reading at the beginning was Carrie, in case anyone is wondering. We stopped it to examine it. lol Never know...might end up having something to do with something.

I'm thinking the cages where they have Sawyer and Kate now must be the cages where they kept the polar bears since that guy said, "the bears figured it out in 2 hours" to Sawyer.

I enjoyed seeing more background on Jack. I cannot believe they have so much info on everyone! Wtf!? Where would they get the autopsy report of Jack's deceased father!? Must have communication with the outside. I had tears in my eyes when Jack said all he wanted to know was if his ex was happy. He obviously still loved her.

So the dharma station where Jack is being held is under water. I freaked when he opened the door! And this girl is working to gain his trust but why? What are they using him for? So many questions? lol

I did watch it and it was so awesome. Totally worth the wait.

It was sad at the end when Jack asked about Sarah. I thought for sure he wa going to ask the name of the man she is with now. But when he asked if she was happy, my heart dropped.

Was it me or did Kate look drugged when she showed up at the cage? She wasn't her fiery self. What did Ben mean about the next two weeks were going to be rough?

Next week's episode looks amazing. I cannot wait for it!

i'm so hooked on this show! did dharma just leave their entrie staff on that island? too weird!

Was it just me, or did anyone else find the fish biscuit scene hilarious? Actually, I think just think the term "fish biscuit" is hilarious .... "Oh look, you finally got a fish biscuit, it only took the bears 2 hours" lol
lol.gif
lol.gif
Later that night, a friend asked my husband what he thought of the episode (obviously wanting to discuss conspiracy theories), and hubby instead said his favorite part was the fish biscuit scene! lol

I'm never creative enough to think of my own theories, I just read them on the web or ask my Lost-obsessed friend at work, lol... I was thinking, though, that when Kate was brought back to the cage, maybe she wasn't drugged, but maybe she was shocked/depressed/etc over what Ben (Henry) told her was going to happen in the next 2 weeks? I don't know, maybe she would be more likely to get mad rather than depressed at that kind of news....

Fish biscuits ...
lol.gif

Oh Lord, last night's episode was GOOOOD! I was weirded out by the little town The Others had going on, because I guess I thought it was a flashback at first. Also, Ben is very, very evil - he just took off and closed the door behind him when Jack opened the tank, and left Juliette (the blond woman talking to Jack) behind. Lol.

Juliette bothered me, btw - so patronizing to Jack, like he has no right to be angry over being locked up.

I thought Sawyer throwing the fish biscuit to Kate was so sweet, specially his little smile there when she started nibbling on it. Awww, I'm warming up to him. Btw, the guy who was in the other cage first, what the hell was that about? I wonder what they did to him.

Excellent season premiere.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Were you mad b/c you wanted her and Jack to hook up instead? I screamed out loud too when I saw it but it was an excited woo-hoo! I'm just glad someone's hooking up and I kinda figured it was gonna be them after the weird kiss with Jack last season. It was definitely because I wanted her and Jack to hook up. I really thought it was going to happen when they first show Jack in the hatch and he's screaming for Kate.
Plus, Sawyer's already hooked up with Anna Lucia. Let someone else get a little action. *sheesh* Now I guess they're going to have Jack hook up with the lady who was interogating him... or maybe he'll spend the rest of his life on the island thinking about Sara. He wasn't all that fixated on her in the last season, though. Could it have been the drugs they gave him?

And yeah... the fish biscuit thing cracked me up. I definitely think that's where the polar bears were kept. But if Sawyer's in the polar bear cage... where are the polar bears??

The whole Hydra Hatch thing freaked me out. Thinking about a bunch of sharks makes me all twitchy. I wonder how many there are and if we'll ever see them. Sharks totally freak me out. The only thing that could be worse is if there was a snake hatch as well. *shudder*

Oh, where do you think the guy in the other cage came from? Is he an other? Was he from the plane?

I just saw the 1st of the 3rd season, but my question is what happened to Mr Eko and John??????????????

Originally Posted by Sophia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just saw the 1st of the 3rd season, but my question is what happened to Mr Eko and John?????????????? I'd like to know that too and I guess we'll have to wait to find out! I sure hope they are still alive!
On to the fish biscuit again lol, I thought Ben had already fed Kate but she seemed hungry still. Maybe she didn't eat b/c she was too upset? I know I wouldn't have been able to.

Yeah, I wondered who the guy in the other cage was, too.

Latest posts

Back