What Brand is your most comfortable pair of shoes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When U have to be on your feet all day what brand and style of shoes do U prefer to wear?
rotfl.gif
I work in the medical field and I have yet to find a pair of shoes that don't bother my feet.

im still in school, but i live off of vans shoes. i use the guy ones, the one for girls are too narrow for my feet and just too girly for me.

my most comfortable shoes are my colin stuart wood heel mules. think of candies, only with two straps. with the weather cooling down i'll be switching to clogs until it's time for the boots!

my fav. brand is nine west. I can run around the office wholeday on my nine west heels, very comfy and i love it
laughing.gif

For comfort my adidas superstars and puma bashy. For dressed up, Fornarina or Diesel.

My chunky brown leather Eastlands are very comfortable, although probably not that stylish
wink.gif

Honestly I don't even know what brand most of my shoes are, it's so hard for me to find shoes that fit, that I can walk in, and that I like, I just try on tons of shoes in the mall and just buy whatever fits! (And is in my price range!) I never pay attention to the brand, I just look at the style, fit, and price!

lol... yeah, I am picky, it takes me forever to find shoes
wink.gif

well i was going to say my uggs, but since you are in the medical field and this is for work, i noticed many of the doctors and nurses at my hospital wear crocs. they seem very comfortable

I think that if you are in the medical field, the most comfortable and stable shoe to wear would be New Balance. The higher the number on the shoe, the more technology is in the shoe. They aren't really cheap persay, but if you are comfortable with spending over $100 on a pair of tennis shoes, you will be very glad you did. They last forever too! I am soooo rough on shoes.

Originally Posted by CzarownicaGosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Reaction, diesel, ecco
rockwoot.gif
I second Ecco. I'm diabetic and have to wear comfortable shoes. Aerosoles, Easy Spirit, Hush Puppies, and Naturalizer can be hit or miss, but I've never had a problem with Ecco. They're pricey, but since I have to take care of my feet, it's worth avoiding a future amputation.

I wear 3 1/2 to 4/12 stilleto heels everyday, and my most comfortable pair are from Burlington, actually like 3/4 of them are from there. haha, I only own one pair of tennis shoes and those are chuck taylors

For working...New Balance or Nike...

ooops..I forgot to add that I had my feet fitted and measured to see what type I had...I am defintely flat footed..so I needed a motion control shoe..something about the way my walking gait is...It was soooooooo worth it...At the end of my shift..my feet are so not giving out...

new balance or diesel! when i was waitressing, i'd be on my feet crazy hours and they NEVER hurt with these on! also, try dr scholls gel inserts. those are a lifesaver.

I got a pair of these Timberland mule things that I wear for Tradeshows (on feet ALL day) they are awesome. I bought Black. They make all kinds. If you google Timberland mules, they have some sportier ones that would go better with scrubs.

97204-p.jpg

I love my Birkenstocks. I mourn them during the winter months here in North Dakota and I can't wear them. From the time the snow melts to the first snow, that is what is on my feet!

the most comfy shows i own usually wind up being brands i wasn't even seeking out!

1.)Sauconys-very soft, like walking in two beds.

2.) adidas-I loved mine but they are getting old. They would be appropriate for a nurse, well lined and all white leather with small pink accents.

3.) DVC...I have no clue except I got them at Pac Sun, they were sold along with Osiris and DC shoes. They are definately built to last but all of the shoes at Pac Sun ran huge on me (I usually wear a 7.4, the DVCs are a size 6 and still a bit roomy!)

4.) sandals? Sketchers have been some of the most comfy and cute ever..but they have worn out pretty fast, I am wondering if they will even be fit to wear next season after 2-3 months of regular wear.

comfortable dress shoes? I didn't think there were any besides the rare reinforced pair of mary janes i can find. I am gonna have to check out the maker of stilettos mentioned above...I don't even own any high pumps anymore cause they hurt my feet too much. If I could find a pair of 4 inch heels that didn't kill my feet I would be a very happy woman indeed.

Latest posts

Back