Shaving Razors

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What brand do you use?

How often do you and should you replace the razor replacement heads?

Schick Quattro for Women. I replace the razor every one to four weeks (depending on what season it is...).

I don't shave much in the winter, hehe...

Also, I don't keep my razor in the shower (where I shave). The steam from the shower accelerates rust!

i use the pink bic ones and the venus ones. i replace them whenever i feel the blades are getting either dull or have rusted (so its way less than i should be doing).

Schick Quattro as well and I replace the razor every 2 weeks or 3 weeks. I also have one for my legs and another one for more sensitive areas…
smile.gif

I use Venus Vibrance and Schick Intuition. The Intuition is by far my favorite.

You might like this thread about razors and shaving! Let's Talk Shaving!

I change mine as needed. The Venus doesn't require I replace the blades near as often as the Intuition, but the intuition has that added benefit of an all in one!

GIllete disposable mens (hate womans razors, i always cut myself) and i throw them after one use, ahaha

I use Venus (the original one) and buy refils on eBay because they're so expensive in stores. However, I don't like that the razor gets dirty so easily - the grooves in the handle get mildew and I have to scrub it with my nail brush, and gunk gets down through the top of the handle where the head attaches.

I used Personal Touch for years and never found anything better, but the refils just got too hard to find.

Anyone else here try the Epilady back in the 80's? I just had to have it for my birthday and used it TWICE. Ouch, ouch, ouch!
redface.gif

Shick Intuition and Mach 3. I usually change the intuition after about 2 weeks, because the soap dissapears! The Mach 3 about every 2-3 weeks depends on how often I use it.

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif GIllete disposable mens (hate womans razors, i always cut myself) and i throw them after one use, ahaha haha....me too, except I dont change mine enough, yah, dull razors suck!! LOL
rotfl.gif

i usually throw out my disposable ones after every few uses or whenever i notice they're getting dull..i had a venus razor but i didn't want to fool with changing the blades and i thought they were kinda expensive, $12 USD for refills! that adds up!

i just got a venus gillete and i love it already so far. shaves really nicely and doesn't leave any razor bumps yay!

Back